Tell me about the Wolf Pack.

Where can I take my floaties and noodles?

Steamfitter -  the beach and waves belong to everyone. america, love it or leave it.

Are you serious? These are Hawaiians your talking about. Maybe you should do some Hawaiian studies, thats like telling native Americans to leave if they dont like it. They were here first, maybe you should leave if you dont like it.

my friend used to manage a surf/skate shop in houston, he knows of the guy that got beat up (also from texas). Said the guy used to be a decent surfer but went to mexico alot, did a lot of hard drugs & fried his brain.

Who in a sane state of mind would paddle out to pipe during a contest? (well. except for Briley, haha)

kb thanks for the vid!! makes me wish i knew how to surf :(

Steamfitter -  the beach and waves belong to everyone. america, love it or leave it.

I can see you'll fit in just fine at any surf break in Hawaii.

this debate never gets old--

i snicker when fakaz type dakine "brah"

"u so haole -you dont even know u haole"

Damnit Tony! you took my quote.

Heres another favorite;

"Nobody listens to Turtle....."

Damn...not even THIS thread can bring out our resident NS boycotter?

*stirs pot

never mind talking about the North Shore boys already. You no bother us, we no bother you.

lol

^^wow that kind of looks a bit like someone lol

LOL!!!

Guys on the North Shore live there all year long. They don't just fly in for three months when the surf is big and expect to take the best waves. I like having those guys out there. Keeps the haoles from the mainland and the Brazilians in check.

Haynmatman - Guys on the North Shore live there all year long. They don't just fly in for three months when the surf is big and expect to take the best waves. I like having those guys out there. Keeps the haoles from the mainland and the Brazilians in check.

THIS!

ttt for jjd!

spidergward - this debate never gets old--

i snicker when fakaz type dakine "brah"

"u so haole -you dont even know u haole"

yo, are you living in LA now? Doing some training down in Marina Del Ray?

the boyz from the north shore mainly the "Pak's" underlying purpose is to make the line up safe and functional. if a kook is in the way and causes you to get worked on a jagged reef, them bodily harm can result. bodily harm to make your point may not be the best method of teaching but it is a tool. its like racing down a drag strip and you drive in my the way with a hyundai. you put someone in danger with your actions. In saying that, localism just to be "local" like "this is our spot" is wrong but you "non-locals" have to use some discretion when judging the "Pak" and others. dont like to generalize but I lived in Cali for 15 years and surfed spots from Malibu down to lower Trestles. Localism or reverse localism exists. I remember reading about these bitch azz guys from Palos Verdes who would vandalize your car when you surfed "their" home break. At least local boyz are man enough to walk up to you and give you cracks. being from kauai and knowing some of the boyz from the "Pak" makes me biased but it comes down to respect. if you drop in on someone at pipe at one foot ankle slappas as opposed to six to eight solid, would you get your grill smashed?, probably not, well maybe you would......

damn! give me a password and i act like my opinion means something!

lol