Tell me about your coolest present

I got a digital camera that has wifi in it, so you don't even have to plug it into your computer.  Crazy!

I got a sick beeny hat for the winter...

=)

"my dads girlfriend wrapped me a bunch of groceries. Frosted flakes,bandaids,rice krispy sqaures, kleenex.. not even kidding"

Sounds like a keeper. Is she hot?

The official Red Ryder BB Rifle with Compass on the stock.

I got nothing :(

no shes a stupid whore

I got a paved driveway.  you think I'm kidding.  We moved into new house in Oct but only had a gravel driveway.  The idiot fatman that did the work took us for about $4K - did a shitty job (wrong kind of cheap gravel that's normally used on flat surfaces and around walkways) that he thought he would get to come back and rape us again to fix this. 

Anyway, the driveway was very steep and shortly after moving in we had a bitchin rain for several days that washed the bulk of the gravel to the bottom of our drive and around the gate.  It didn't bother me until it was time to come or go (go figure) but then it was all Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.  My 4 year old granddaughter would grab hold of her seatbelt and holding on for dear life and tell me "granny hold on, it's gonna be a bumpy ride". 

We thought we could wait this out for 6 months or so to let it pack down - but one day I'd just had enough and called several paver guys out for estimates.  The 1st that showed up knew my husband as he had previously taught his son boxing lessons - we did some wheeling & dealing and trading off on more lessons for his son and he did the driveway that day, gave us a great discount and billed us for the following month.  So I got my Christmas present in the form of a driveway about 6 weeks ago.

later, ma

LOL , Raping Skip Hall . Someone with a deathwish ! ^

Purple Kush. Trainwreck Evil !

well I could go on about what an idiot he was - stupid, redneck bastid - but I'm sure the idiot laughed all the way to the bank....only thing I can say about getting older is that we don't usually fall for the same shit twice.  lm

Lawdy,

Nothing a simple armbar wouldnt cure !

HKP

lol - I'll pass it along and he probably thought about it.  But in dealing with stupid people you have to ask yourself are they dumb as a fox or just plain old dumb.  Either way fatman screwed himself out of more work, as we're a long way from being thru with this place.  lm

The best thing I have is four happy and healthy kids and a wife that can still stand me after many years. My daughter drew a picture of her grandfather who passed away a year ago last April and gave it to her grandmother. It was very good, framed and the whole nine yards, but it was a very "choky" moment.

that's actually very cool.  too many people don't realize what they've got until it's too late or it's gone.  savor the moments and treat every day as if it's your last and you'll have no regrets.  later, ma

Lol at The Red Rider BB gun!!

My best christmas gift ever was......

All the UFC and Pride shit I bought for myself online this Year.

My family asks what I want for christmas and I tell them "UFC gear". They look at me like my puppy does when I ask him what he wants for christmas!!

So I have to go w. the Sirius radio package that my girlfiend gave me. HOWARD RULES!!

Thanks, body goes to hell, but one should get a little wiser with age.

Was that a present for you, or actually for your wife's benefit?

lol - I thought it read "I got a body groomer for my wife" and I'm like WHAT?  glad it was for you and you're happy.  lm

Whoa, it would not be a merry Christmas if your wife needed a body groomer. Have yourself a very, hairy Christmas!

I got older.

Eyegore wins!