Tell me abput cocaine withdrawls

Basically i went on a 3 day coke binge. I have been puking and shitting all day, is this normal? How long does it last?

ttt please help0 i want to die

From what I hear from friends it will take probably a good two days to three days to feel completley normal.   Three days is a hell of a binge, Drugs are bad mmmkay.

i have neveer done that much before, the last gram might have actually been heroin now that i think abou tit

conte mox, i dont know what that is , but i am defiantely never doing drugs for a long time

i think i said that at least 5 times today as i was pulling my heasd out of the toilet

3 days? thats sick.

32 hours for me tops.

your nose must be busted.

Let this be a lesson to all the kids on the OG don't do drugs.  Alright well maybe smoke a little pot to get over the withdrawl/hangover but no drugs after that.

everything is busted, including my ass from shitting 300 times

thi shas been a very bad christmas!

Just say no man!...by the way....I quit a long time ago.

Did you look like Lindsey Buckingham in this video. Jesus christ, how the fuck did he perform like this? I had a heart attack watching this.

lol at Stevie trying to play the tamborine all fucked up. I don't understand how these bands back then, or now, can perform drunk or high.

cocaine = feel nasty real quick

What the hell makes you people want to do coke? Jesus christ, have a beer, drink a big coffee. You know when you say to someone, "what are you, on crack?", that's supposed to be a joke.

I only have one friend that's ever tried it. He seems to like it. I wonder how close I came to a coke high when I took three scoops of ultimate orange and drank a coffee. Don't laugh, I bet it was close.

From my experience, there are two types of people that use coke - weak assholes who can't deal with life, and psychos. Even if you are not one of those people when you start, you probably will be when you are finished.

Want to have a healthy high? Use all the money you would spend on a 3 day binge and take yourself away on holiday to somewhere interesting.

"Use all the money you would spend on a 3 day binge and take yourself away on holiday to somewhere interesting. "

for most people I know that would only be about $430 bucks. Can't get very far on that, but still might be fun.

maybe 500 I guess.....

Stick to the herb yo!

grittys -

I had 2 scoops of Ultimate Orange and 2 caps of Ephedrine once...that had to be close?

I also tried the Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin stack once and I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I couldn't leave the house, just sat in the basement sweating.