Tell me abput cocaine withdrawls

its not close

lol.... correct as correct gets

wonder if sfan1 is asleep yet?

Been on harder binges than that and never had any withdrawls worse than being irritable. Definetly no sickness.

You are going to pay for it no matter what you do.

Drink a few beers and go to bed.

I'm telling you, three scoops of ultimate orange and coffee...got so bad I couldn't even lift. Just drove back home and prayed not to die. All fucking tingly and walking around like Cornholio. I don't know what else could have gotten my heartrate faster without dying.

i honestly await the day you make the thread Peixes.

"my secrets to using and enjoying cocaine in moderation and control"

lol

This is why I only smoke weed.

just think about all the weight you are losing!

Personally, if anything gives me the shits for 3 days I'm gonna leave it alone.

You have probably lived off of booze and cola for three days straight. Drink some juice, eat fruit and vegetables, have a multivitamin, go back to bed.

i'm curious about that impending thread as well, peixes.

peixes, you need to create that thread while coked up.

I know guys who party hard on that shit, one of them lost his career over it.

The way they deal with it is by taking xanax and/or drinking huge quantities of booze till they pass out.

"LOL at cocaine withdrawals...the physical coca withdrawals are pretty much NON-existent..just your cravings and whatnot..."

the truth.

cheers,

jj

i've gone on way longer binges and never had any of those symptoms - seriously

but then again i was a stone cold addict

even when i detoxed - i just sweat like a mother fucker for 3 or 4 days

Anyone watch the video I posted on the first page? For you cokers, is that what you look and sound like all fired up? Jesus. Can't even talk. Looks like his insides are going 5 times the speed of his outside.

One of the best and ugliest times of my life has been when I was doing cocaine. I've stayed away from that shit for about 6 months now and I'm so happy I did. The shit just drains the life out of you. The next day you will be weak and feel like shit not to mention depressed. The drug also fucks up your immune system and kills any vitamins that your body stores for proper well-being. Why go through all this shit just for a few hours of high? It's not worth it. I found out the hard way. I also try to stay away from friends now who enjoy drinking but want to take it to the next level all the time and do coke.

Fuck drugs and this goes for weed as well. YOu stink and cough and get your throat all fucked for what? You get the munchies and spend x amount on food which you dont need. This my friend will make you lazy and fat and ugly. I might drink a light beer or two every now and then but that's fucking it. It sucks but its the right thing to do if you actually have some goals in your life.

ttt haha

fuck that coke and alcohol shit...just the herb for me...

everything in moderation.