Tell me your black sheep story

I find myself understanding my place amongst my family, as no one ever comes to visit me or spend time or even check in, quite often I'll see their social media's of all their grand times together having outings at golf, family suppers, family brunches this that and the other. 

At times I feel resentful but I'm 31 and I'm okay with not being apart of their social gatherings and social media nonsense, they know that as well. 

But on occasion, rarely, I wish for at least an invite so maybe I could join them. But I'm okay with being the odd one amongst our family, I focus on my job and hitting the gym and seeing my sons on the weekend so my time is limited anyways. 

Any other black sheep outcasts out there ? 

velcro gloves and rubber boots close your eyes and you can't even tell the colour.

1 Like

I have two sisters that live within a few miles of me (probably) that I havent seen or spoken to in years. Same with my three brothers. I've talked to one of them maybe twice this year. They all get together and do shit as a family I'm sure but I have no interest in that. Our lives became too different at some point and if we weren't kin I wouldnt want to know them.

Freaky_Hibiki - I have two sisters that live within a few miles of me (probably) that I havent seen or spoken to in years. Same with my three brothers. I've talked to one of them maybe twice this year. They all get together and do shit as a family I'm sure but I have no interest in that. Our lives became too different at some point and if we weren't kin I wouldnt want to know them.

Praise god. 

WTF did you all do to get ostracized by your family? Dude, it's FAMILY, you have to have fucked up pretty bad not to get invited to family events 

Everyone gets drunk and hammered on a daily basis ,I don't drink... I like to vape , apparently this makes me a terrible person.lol

My brother was running for governor but I burned down the rec center I worked at after molesting this kid I was playing football with. We went to this shit cabin my bro hooked me up with. He sent this young hairless boy with me.

1 Like
sicko -

WTF did you all do to get ostracized by your family? Dude, it's FAMILY, you have to have fucked up pretty bad not to get invited to family events 

Pretty much this ....I'll admit I'm the black sheep of family, but we all still get together on a regular basis and have cookouts all the time 

I wanna continue the bit but I ran into a wall lol.

Thebonfirexm -

My brother was running for governor but I burned down the rec center I worked at after molesting this kid I was playing football with. We went to this shit cabin my bro hooked me up with. He sent this young hairless boy with me.

Ummmm ....wat 

dios -
sicko -

Pretty much this ....I'll admit I'm the black sheep of family, but we all still get together on a regular basis and have cookouts all the time 

Its all about the effort you put in. If you lose contact in most cases its your own fault. Family is family they can't exclude you esp if you're from the same branch.

Good job overcoming. 

Thebonfirexm -

I wanna continue the bit but I ran into a wall lol.

I think it was a piece of lumber but dont worry it didnt leave a mark

I am very close with my wifes family.

Mine..haven't seen or spoken to them in years.

Don't remember a day in my life I got along with my mother.

She is straight up insane. Want nothing to do with her.