Tell us how you really feel NYT’s...

Lakota...oh you mean the Sioux Indians? The ones who murdered other tribes with reckless abandon and stole that very land 200 or so years earlier? Yeah fuck them. They lost the war. We took the land. That's how wars went back then.

Matt Serra

1 Like

the nyt has gone fully activist. they report infrormation without context or with partial context when convenient. it's kind of a shame, because they genuinely were a historically significant publication of record for many decades. the real irony is that they became exactly the biased, manipulative rag their detractors had long labelled them as.

it's also been kind of funny watching dan crenshaw go from principled, reasoned legislator to newt gengrich-styIe shit stirrer. his social media is approaching colbert report levels of straight-faced hysteria.

Peixes - 

the nyt has gone fully activist. they report infrormation without context or with partial context when convenient. it's kind of a shame, because they genuinely were a historically significant publication of record for many decades. the real irony is that they became exactly the biased, manipulative rag their detractors had long labelled them as.

it's also been kind of funny watching dan crenshaw go from principled, reasoned legislator to newt gengrich-styIe shit stirrer. his social media is approaching colbert report levels of straight-faced hysteria.

Lots of truth here.

The NYT is sad, it has been hijacked by younger leftists.

There was a time where the news was the news, and opinions were on the op-ed page.

Opinions began to find their way into the front pages a few years back, but they still had great sections in the weekender subscription. Travel, Real Estate, the Book Review.

Slowly but surely they all became politicized. The book review and best seller lists lost credibility, and even the travel and real estate and life sections became political.

Recently they cut the metro section, and put someone from the editorial pages in charge, who then decided they would encourage reporters to insert opinion and bias into news stories (this is an actual meeting they have and admit too and are proud of) and cut the metro section.

I miss my old weekender subsciption.

a bastion of leftist psychosis

The Democrats are nothing more than domestic terrorists at this point. Until the party disavows and denounces BLM and antifa, they need to be treated as such.

I'm very glad I changed political affiliation two days ago.