Temecula/Murrieta C. Gracie Jr or Gracie Barra ??

So I will be moving out there soon.

I know...

BOTH are great and have many many many guys who would kick my butt so either place would be beneficial.

For those that train there -

Could I get some first hand feedback from some students?

(have a feeling I will be be doing a lot of "TTT"ing on this one)

I'll tell you, OK, but ONLY if you promise to NEVER, EVER check out the other school.

Shen

I love you.

Shen,

How 'bout you just come live in my garage and you can train me when I come out to give you some food.

There is a drainage pipe in there for your #1s and #2s.

Dont forget Dan Henderson's TQFC too.

yeh, just not too focused on MMA. want to work on pure BJJ with a little no gi on the side.

True, I love BJJ.

I also love Dan too haha.

http://www.agftemecula.com/

I have trained with Ricardo, Gracie Barra in Temecula, he is a great guy who runs a family oriented school. He has many top notch guys and gals in there who have won and placed at Pan Ams and many other tournaments. His new school is one of the best I have seen and you will get a chance to roll with him. I have trained in a few places but after looking around I settled on his school.

I can't comment on the other school, when I was down there 2 years ago I don't think they were around. You should check out both when you get down there and see which one fits your style. Team Quest didn't do much Gi grappling and at the time had no formal no gi.

DarthChoke - Shen,

How 'bout you just come live in my garage and you can train me when I come out to give you some food.

There is a drainage pipe in there for your #1s and #2s.

Sure, sure...

Lots of people have offered me cushy situations like that, but when I show up to teach, suddenly it's a WHOLE different situation.

Man, until I see that written in a contract, I'll consider it just talk.