Tension Between Triple H and Vince McMahon?

Take it for what it is worth, FW4Online.com are reporting that there is backstage tension between Triple H and Vince McMahon. Hunter's power and responsibly backstage has increased but McMahon still has the final say on direction of the product and storylines.

Triple H is said to be convinced that he's more effective as a heel but McMahon insists that he remain a babyface.

I know he comes from money and this will never happen, BUT

It would be SOOOOO funny if Steph left him and he lost EVERYTHING in the divorce.  Then he had to go to TNA where he can't use the name HHH.  Oh god that would rule.

Triple H is an effective laxative, heel or face.

ArtMinaj -  I know he comes from money and this will never happen, BUT

It would be SOOOOO funny if Steph left him and he lost EVERYTHING in the divorce.  Then he had to go to TNA where he can't use the name HHH.  Oh god that would rule.

Seeing him have to do the job for Somoa Joe would be golden.

Vince is the boss

thread/

Yeah, he would have to start all over.  Carrying Hogan and Bishoff's bags. 

Aitch is right about him being more effective as a heel.  

Vince is just reminding him who the alpha in the family is.

ArtMinaj -  I know he comes from money and this will never happen, BUT

And they would try to use a similar name as well, but it would sound ridiculous.

"Oy my God! I can't...What is he doing here? I can't believe my eyes. It's Double H...Harper Hemingway!" Phone Post

lol at Harper Hemingway

Personally, I think HHH is right, but who cares....it's not like he's not going to have another heel run, anyway.