Terrell Owens being Colon Kraep'ed by NFL..

Another black man being kept down by the white devils..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2750932-terrell-owens-says-hes-being-blackballed-by-nfl-like-colin-kaepernick

Terrell Owens Says He's Being Blackballed by NFL Like Colin Kaepernick

Former NFL wide receiver Terrell Owens told TMZ Sports on Monday he believes he's being blackballed by the NFL like Colin Kaepernick.
"What's stopping Colin Kaepernick from being in the league?" Owens said, when asked why he hasn't returned to the gridiron. "Owners, general managers, it's all about an opportunity. Same thing with Colin. You trying to tell me he can't play in the league right now?
"It's politics. I appreciate the years that I played, but now life goes on."

Owens, 44, hasn't suited up since he was with the Cincinnati Bengals in 2010.
When his controversial and decorated career came to a close, the five-time All-Pro ranked second all-time in receiving yards (15,934), eighth in receptions (1,078) and third in receiving touchdowns (153).

Despite those stellar marks, Owens was left out of the Pro Football Hall of Fame's 2017 class due, in part, to his reputation as something of an on-and-off-field headache.
"When you just look at what he accomplished, everybody looks and says, 'C'mon,'" Hall of Fame quarterback Kurt Warner said after Owens was snubbed in February, according to ESPN.com news services. "The numbers are there, the impact is there."
Owens, a semifinalist for the Class of 2018, will need 80 percent approval from the selection committee when ballots are cast Feb. 3.

hes 100% being black balled for the HOF. There is no way a guy like Marvin Harrison belongs in it before Owens.

He is 100% not being black balled for an NFL team, they cant play anymore.

No slight against Harrison. He was great aswell. But not Owens great.

"What's stopping Colin Kaepernick from being in the league?" Owens said, when asked why he hasn't returned to the gridiron. "Owners, general managers, it's all about an opportunity. Same thing with Colin. You trying to tell me he can't play in the league right now?
"It's politics."

A combination of two things....and this isn't very difficult.

* He's not that good

* He would be a huge distraction and no team needs that. In addition, if a team decided to cut him after a year or so, you'd have BLM out protesting in front of your stadium for being a racist organization for having the audacity to cut Kaepernick. He brought this on himself. He knows it, and everyone else knows it.

TO could’ve transitioned to a Jimmy Graham type tight end toward the end of his career. He would’ve had at least 4-5 productive seasons. 

Just like with any other profession... when the attention/drama you bring in outweighs the production you wont be hired.