Terrible death of lady I knew...

A relatives (by marriage) mother died in a pretty terrible way today. She was probably in the very early stage of dementia, or just old, and was very forgetful. 

She accidentally left the car running in her garage and went inside and died. 

fucking terrible. I’m just thankful she wasn’t watching a grandkid or something. 

shits been on my mind all day. Yeesh. 

1 Like

Sorry OP... that sucks. 

There was an older guy in my parents neighborhood a few years ago out doing yard work when he got sucked into their wood chipper in front of his family. Life is a real cunt sometimes. 

1 Like

To clarify, although I think it’s pretty clear, she accidentally poisoned herself with carbon monoxide 

bjtrashman -

A relatives (by marriage) mother died in a pretty terrible way today. She was probably in the very early stage of dementia, or just old, and was very forgetful. 

She accidentally left the car running in her garage and went inside and died. 

fucking terrible. I’m just thankful she wasn’t watching a grandkid or something. 

shits been on my mind all day. Yeesh. 

Probably a realatively peaceful way to go actually

A few Summers ago an elderly man with dimentia went missing while walking his dog. My property borders a large natural resource reserve. We looked for months. Dude wasnt found till the following hunting season.

Thats not the worst thing about it. A few feet away from where they found his body, they found his dog, dead of course. Collar and leash still attached to the dog. They suspect the old man suffered a heat stroke on his nature walk, got lost and died from heat exhaustion and the dog rather then leave his owner. Laid down next to him and died from starvation. 

The only other thing worse then that was a death by a local little girl during Fourth of July a few years back. Family and friends out enjoying a bbq. Later that evening because they live by a bunch of inbred, redneck hillbilly types who dont know how or cant afford to purchase real fireworks. Decided to fire off some shotgun slugs straight up into the air as the sun was coming down. One of those slugs found its way right to the top of this little girls head. Killing her instantly. 

1 Like

Death can come at unexpected times.

A friend of mine was only 32. He walked a block and a half through an alley to another friend of ours’ house for an unexpected visit one evening. Thought they would hang out, but the other friend just got in off of work and said he was too tired.

On his walk back, he had a heart attack in that alley and died. He was found 2 days later. That was several years ago and I still haven’t seen that other friend. He slipped into depression out of guilt blaming himself. Last I heard, he is hooked on heroin pretty bad. Changed his number and even moved out of that apartment. I tried reaching out and I can’t even find out where he lives.

He told my buddy that we all probably blame him so it’s best to just stay away.

Lost two really good friends over a freak heart condition.

Jesus, these get worse and worse.

RIP

Family friend I knew was in his late 50s-early 60s..GREAT dude, had a good job, awesome wife and just became a Grandfather, he was looking to retire sooner than later. He started getting random headaches....they'd come and go. Then one night we woke up in excruciating pain...rushed to the hospital, he had an aneurysm and died. 

RIP