Terrible Stoppage

darkness66 - It was only a matter of time before Amanda broke both of her hands on Rondas granite forehead, then Ronda would have taken care of the rest of her arm. Herb mazagati is a hater

I'd honestly be surprised if both of her hands weren't already broken by the time the fight was prematurely ended, considering the violence with which Ronda was headbutting her fists.  It really is a shame that we didn't get to see Edmund's master plan come to fruition. 

Honda's plan was for Amanda to wear herself out by punching her in the face. The plan was being executed flawlessly until the early stoppage.

Additionally, as part of the brilliant game plan Ronda and her prodigious  coach Edmund had devised, he yelled out "make her miss" and "head movement" to confuse Amanda that this was actually the strategy.

This was designed to mislead Nunes and confuse her once the opposite tactic was flawlessly applied.

Too bad it was above Herb Dean's head to pick up on the convoluted nuances of the scheme and he robbed Ronda of what was clearly an obvious victory via successful punch absorption 

Agreed premature stoppage

Ronda was clearly just psyching her out.

Huggsbear -

if Erb doesn't step in there, Nunes would of been in an armbar seconds later.

Exactly. Herb was just concerned for Amanda's safety. No need for to take unneeded punishment.

scrnm - Yep, Rhonda "Tex" Rousey.
I like it!

Laziest troll thread ever.

RKing85 -

Laziest troll thread ever.

You kidding?  I've been doing work keeping this bumped.

Ttt 4 the truth

Tolstolobic - Ttt 4 the truth

Indeed.  This injustice cannot be forgotten.