Terry Crews meets CT Fletcher

and hit it hard

awesome

That was beautiful Phone Post 3.0

For later Phone Post 3.0

Old guys hitting it hard, very cool. My dad was reppin 315 on bench into his 60's. You can do it!

Later Phone Post 3.0

Nice! Phone Post 3.0

Trt is magic. 2 juicers but they still training, so that's something. Phone Post 3.0

eljamaiquino - Trt is magic. 2 juicers but they still training, so that's something. Phone Post 3.0
Not all trt imo. If that is all their on then other factors are in play. I doubt Crews is only on trt. Phone Post 3.0

eljamaiquino - Trt is magic. 2 juicers but they still training, so that's something. Phone Post 3.0
Ya damn right they're still in there training, you can take all the TRT you want but it won't do shit unless you get in there and dominate the iron! Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

ttt

. Phone Post 3.0

Terry is ducking huge and I had no idea he was 48.

CT is a fake natty though Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

TiTTy!

Ted Wasanasan -
eljamaiquino - Trt is magic. 2 juicers but they still training, so that's something. Phone Post 3.0

LMAO, there's thousands of black guys walking around my neighborhood that look like Fletcher. Poor as fuck, so I doubt they can afford juice or TRT. They start lifting at 8/9 years old, always doing push ups, sit ups, dips, or some type of body weight exercise, while they're waiting for the bus. Then others get yoked from being locked up.
Whoa slow down sailor Phone Post 3.0

TigerBelly Phone Post 3.0