Terry Treblicock Quote, "Brennan"

I just spoke to Terry Treblicock owner/promoter of King of The Cage and this is a quote he had to say about Chris Brennan.

Chris in the past two weeks has requested a lot of attention and I want to assure Chris he will get all the attention he deserves from King of the Cage over the next two years. "He will become a household name"

Terry Treblicock-KOTC Promoter/Owner

What's this regarding?? How did that get brought up Mike??

Class, all class.

lol

TTT for the full story

I think KOTC wants more controversy to get their name around. This whole CB against KOTC has been quite for the last few weeks, and they just can't wait to stir the pot again.

I do not know the full story, I just took a quote from what Terry said. I was talking to him about the up and coming show 2/20/04 and he said the quote I posted and I am not exactly sure what he meant?

I am friends with both Terry and Chris and I am not exactly sure how it all started, however I do know it has been going on for a long time?

why would you start this thread? Seems like you're just trying to stir shit up. What's the point?

"I just took a quote from what Terry said. I was talking to him about the up and coming show 2/20/04 and he said the quote I posted and I am not exactly sure what he meant?"

lol, so you REALLY have no idea how Chris' name got brought up in a conversation that you were having with Terry???

I'm sure Chris will be back in KOTC, what fighting in Pride and all. KOTC fucked up there relationship with Brennan. No one's fault but there's.

He's going to show clips of brennan getting beat up on the highlights or something.

The point of this thread is promotion.

Does anyone doubt that this thread is about to get ugly???

"The point of this thread is promotion."

I agree, and I think it's in bad taste to bring this back up on the UG. Let those guys chose if they want to continue it here.

'

This sounds like an ambush. Waiting for AScherf, Shotgun Products, and all of the KOTC groupies to jump on.

Terry is a douchebag. KOTC is getting a worse rep than Jamie Levine

brennen is already a household name. :)

im not anyones groupy,,who are you? i maybe a asshole but not a groupy..

Riiight!

Nope!

NEVER worse than Jamie Levine. JL exemplifies everything
wrong with MMA.

Date: 02/13/04 05:13 PM
80 Total Posts Ignore User

im not anyones groupy,,who are you? i maybe a asshole but not a groupy..

Same questions Cordeiro asks. Funny that he never posts on the same threads as you. Check IP's would reveal that you are an imp.

gokartmozart start the boycott.