Tesla - Five Man Acoustical Jam

Anyone else a big fan of this CD from the 90's?

i used to know a chick that looked just like Tesla's lead singer.  i never told her that.

My wife's cousin looks just like Nuno Bettencourt from Extreme.  I told her that and her and her husband both got mad at me. 

Right Hand JO Power -

VU. One of my favorite songs Phone Post 3.0

Honestly, am I an asshole for saying this chick looks like Nuno Bettencourt in front of all or family last christmas?

i wanted to give this chick a guitar so she could play hole hearted.

"Hey there Mister Can't Ya Read" Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power -

i used to know a chick that looked just like Tesla's lead singer.  i never told her that.

My wife's cousin looks just like Nuno Bettencourt from Extreme.  I told her that and her and her husband both got mad at me. 

Nuno is sexy as fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Straydog24 -
Right Hand JO Power -

Nuno is sexy as fuck. Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

I saw them live back in 2009 at the Bijou Theatre in Knoxville, TN. 

I was right next to the right of the stage, if you're facing it. 

The Bass Player kept staring at me, throughout the set. 

The lady I was sitting next to kept grabbing my ass and tried to kiss me every time her husband went to pee or get beer. It was a good show, but a weird night. 

I love Tesla. The Great Radio Controversy is still one of my favourite albums.

Just a straight up jeans and t-shirt rock and roll band. Jeff Keith has a killer voice. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

They'll never make any money.

Mark

Straydog24 - I love Tesla. The Great Radio Controversy is still one of my favourite albums.

Just a straight up jeans and t-shirt rock and roll band. Jeff Keith has a killer voice. Phone Post 3.0
This... No frills rock. Phone Post 3.0

I was listening to that yesterday.

Always liked Tesla.

I saw the acoustic show when it came to London, Astoria.

They've got some great songs and are a fun show to catch live- always liked "little suzi" Phone Post 3.0

Song and Emotion
Paradise
Comin atcha live

Such good songs Phone Post 3.0

Good stuff Phone Post 3.0