Tesla Stock Hits 8 Month Low!

HAHAHAHA @IamHe where you at? Maybe Elon should take a break from owning the libs on twitter and actually pay some attention to the production stalls at the Shanghai plant

Tesla stock hits 8-month low as Shanghai Gigafactory adds drag (yahoo.com)

1 Like

Elon Musk Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 Likes

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Yawns GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 Likes

Did Elon hurt your itty bitty feelings? He was the hero of the left when he was just producing electric cars but once he bought Twitter y’all couldn’t handle freedom for those “dumber” than you. Now he is the enemy.

You people worry more about how he spends his money than you do how the government spends your money.

11 Likes

He needs to stay in his lane and continue advancing the EV. We need a mass produced affordable electric car, not a twitter overhaul.

LOL!!!

“Hey you! Self -made billionaire! Yeah you, Do what I (a basement dweller OG leftist whos yearly salary you spend at lunch) tell you to do… Stay in your lane!”
-spjackson77

7 Likes

“Self made”

LOL

1 Like

spjackson77 in every thread

Small Dog GIFs | Tenor

9 Likes

I have always fancied myself a mastif!

LOL exactly! Chihuahuas always do

4 Likes

Bidens market stinks

2 Likes

How is this Biden’s fault tho? This is about Elon and his Shanghai factory

So do his international policies.

Actually… he doesnt have any because foreign leaders wont answer his calls!

If you were born with what he was born with, you’d still be broke and trolling on the OGing…meth-infused gay sex parties are expensive I imagine…

1 Like

I have been shorting the stock and told people on here who wanted to buy at $1,200 to NOT BUY!

I am the one who controls the markets in the end!

Infinity War Avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

2 Likes

Animated GIF

How much did you lose cuck! Be honest!