Testing

This thing on?

No but seriously I'm trying to post something kind of long. It says "posting" forever but never posts. I'd post on my PC but every time I try to log in on my computer, it locks my account. :/ Phone Post 3.0

The code for this site was written before 8-bit processors. You'll have to break it up.

If the post window is open too long, you'll get that. After you type what you want to post, copy it. Then go back, hit the post button again, and paste. Phone Post 3.0

QuadAces - If the post window is open too long, you'll get that. After you type what you want to post, copy it. Then go back, hit the post button again, and paste. Phone Post 3.0
I've tried this like four times now and still nothing :/ I'll go through tomorrow and break it down into pieces because it's pretty important to me. Phone Post 3.0

Gwhite - This thing on?

No but seriously I'm trying to post something kind of long. It says "posting" forever but never posts. I'd post on my PC but every time I try to log in on my computer, it locks my account. :/ Phone Post 3.0
That just happened to me about 4 hours ago but on the app. It was a very long post as well. Luckily I copied it prior to hitting the post tab. I tried a few different things until I found one that worked. What I did was separate the post into 2 sections and post each one separately. I don't know if there is an easier way but after a few times getting burned by that "glitch", I always copy and save before posting. Phone Post 3.0

BarkLikeADog - The code for this site was written before 8-bit processors. You'll have to break it up.
Sorry didn't realize you had already answered the question. Phone Post 3.0

ChuckManson -
Gwhite - This thing on?

That just happened to me about 4 hours ago but on the app. It was a very long post as well. Luckily I copied it prior to hitting the post tab. I tried a few different things until I found one that worked. What I did was separate the post into 2 sections and post each one separately. I don't know if there is an easier way but after a few times getting burned by that "glitch", I always copy and save before posting. Phone Post 3.0
Yup, that's what I had to do. Thanks guys :) Phone Post 3.0