Testosterone blood test this week.

What can I do to lower my score to get on the good injectables?

Be very very hungover

Drink a lot, don’t sleep very much, eat poorly, and have the blood taken later in the day. Basically, pretend you are PassiveJay for 24 hours!

5 Likes

They are testing for ‘total testosterone’ and ‘free testosterone’ whatever the difference is. 

crazydave - 

They are testing for ‘total testosterone’ and ‘free testosterone’ whatever the difference is. 

you need to get tested for Bioavailable Test my friend

That is the most important marker

In men, low levels of bioavailable testosterone are consistent with primary hypogonadism (testicular impairment) or secondary to a pituitary problem. Andropause in men (decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, muscle weakness, etc.) is caused by secondary hypogonadism associated with aging.

Also get your FSH and LH levels checked

if they are low it means your pituitary is not telling your body to make test naturally

Elevated LH and FSH levels suggest primary hypogonadism, whereas low or low-normal LH and FSH levels suggest secondary hypogonadism. Normal LH or FSH levels with low testosterone suggest primary defects in the hypothalamus and/or the pituitary (secondary hypogonadism).

I wouldn’t try to trick it… Either you have low test or you don’t.

If you’re going to your PCP or endocrinologist they’re going to be really thorough and reluctant to put you on anything unless its absolutely needed. Go to an anti-aging clinic and just pay out of pocket and they’ll likely put you on it if you want.

With that being said - like others have said:

Whack off like crazy leading up to it.

Eat like pure shit.

Drink a lot of alcohol at night all week before.

I’m 37 and on TRT. Just my honest opinion - It’s really not a magical potion or anything. If you don’t truly need it, save your money.

Is there any longer terms side effects of taking TRT? Will your body naturally stop (or produce slower) Testosterone if stay on it long term?

Graduate1 - Is there any longer terms side effects of taking TRT? Will your body naturally stop (or produce slower) Testosterone if stay on it long term?

yes… your body will stop producing it’s own

But that’s the point… if you need to begin taking synthetic test, its because your body has stopped making it’s own naturally

TRT is a long term solution to your body not making natural test.

if you are taking test and then cycling off… you are doing a low dose ( or high dose ) “cycle”

androb - 
Graduate1 - Is there any longer terms side effects of taking TRT? Will your body naturally stop (or produce slower) Testosterone if stay on it long term?

yes… your body will stop producing it’s own

But that’s the point… if you need to begin taking synthetic test, its because your body has stopped making it’s own naturally

TRT is a long term solution to your body not making natural test.

if you are taking test and then cycling off… you are doing a low dose ( or high dose ) “cycle”

Got it. Thanks androb.

Drink heavily, get almost no sleep, work out like a madman and then go get your blood drawn. 

Thought jerking off increased your production?!

did you get your bloodwork done?

Graduate1 - Is there any longer terms side effects of taking TRT? Will your body naturally stop (or produce slower) Testosterone if stay on it long term?

Nope everything will stay 100% completely normal.  

why would you want to be unhealthy and have to go on something that is going to cost you money for the rest of your life?

SpunQ -

Wank.like.mad

No sleep

Hot shower

Doesn’t wanking/sex boost your T?

I was borderline / just below the required numbers for 18 months and the doc wouldn't give me trt even though I had all the symptoms, 10mg of rad140 per day for 5 days before my blood test took me low enough to get treatment

Watch:

The View

Blue Valentine

Marriage Story

and this scene on a loop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU3Pk6oDNRU

Your testosterone will plummet! 

STD Machine - 
Graduate1 - Is there any longer terms side effects of taking TRT? Will your body naturally stop (or produce slower) Testosterone if stay on it long term?

Heart Problems for sure

Birth control, if you're low your body was already not producing enough. Raising it 10% through an oprtimal life isn't going to help when normal is 800-1000 and you're at 500 or below. 

If you want to father a kid, you have to get off and get your swimmers back in the pool. 

SpunQ -

Wank.like.mad

No sleep

Hot shower

Fuck. You just described my daily routine. I must be in the negatives 

Just get clomid - no need to go the test route unless that doesn't work.