Testosterone results

Test = 3.9 ng/mL

Free test = 49 pg/mL

TRT worth it or even necessary? I don't feel bad but don't feel great. 35, training for a decade, body is broken the fuck down.

Thoughts?

That doesn't look good. You should eat 7 eggplants immediately. 

What are the base ranges used by the testing company? Those look very low. 

However, if you feel ok I wouldnt necessarily say need you should get on TRT. 

Who cares what natural is? If TRT can make you feel better, pursue it.

Soul Gravy - Who cares what natural is? If TRT can make you feel better, pursue it.

I took a buddies advice and pursued trt. I now have Polycythemia

Ran into stepsons friend in a gym today [he's about 40]. He told me he shoots test sometimes. I asked him what his levels were and he had no idea. Sounds crazy.

mihow - 
Archangel -
Soul Gravy - Who cares what natural is? If TRT can make you feel better, pursue it.

so your Dr was shit

No it has nothing to do with the dr. Its a side effect of trt. Its the whole reason they require the drs to blood test every 6 months. Furthermore its the #1 cause of polycythemia. Or so he tells me

Kansas City Shuffle -

Test = 3.9 ng/mL

Free test = 49 pg/mL

TRT worth it or even necessary? I don't feel bad but don't feel great. 35, training for a decade, body is broken the fuck down.

Thoughts?

You'd be an absolute fool to get on TRT now.

Archangel - 

This is a known side effect of TRT and not a big deal. Donate blood every few months and you have nothing to worry about. The people at the blood donation place love guys on TRT because you can donate a lot more often than "regular" people.

And the doctors do blood tests every six months (every three to four months would be better) for far more than just hematocrit levels.

Archangel - 
mihow - 
Archangel -

so your Dr was shit

No it has nothing to do with the dr. Its a side effect of trt. Its the whole reason they require the drs to blood test every 6 months. Furthermore its the #1 cause of polycythemia. Or so he tells me

The reason i even said anything was because i had done alot of research and am very careful about what enters my blood stream. it caught me completely by surprise. There is no mention let alone a warning anywhere without using key words.

Since i was diagnosed I have found that it is very common.

Search trt side effects and its not mentioned

Search polycythemia and its the #1 side effect

Archangel -
Archangel - 
mihow - 
Archangel -

so your Dr was shit

The reason i even said anything was because i had done alot of research and am very careful about what enters my blood stream. it caught me completely by surprise. There is no mention let alone a warning anywhere without using key words.

That’s why you donate blood you selfish bastard

Kansas City Shuffle -

Test = 3.9 ng/mL

Free test = 49 pg/mL

Thoughts?

Great levels.  For a teenage girl.

Rocky Dennis - 
Archangel -
Archangel - 
mihow - 
Archangel -

so your Dr was shit

That’s why you donate blood you selfish bastard

Sorry i voted you down trying to quote..

I do the donations religiously. I did a double red last. Felt alot better after a couple of days but i can feel it coming on again and might need a phlebotomy.

Archangel -
Archangel - 
mihow - 
Archangel -

so your Dr was shit

It most certainly is mentioned, every where. It’s not a secret that TRT can increase red blood cell count. 

turducken -
Kansas City Shuffle -

Test = 3.9 ng/mL

Free test = 49 pg/mL

Thoughts?

I wasn't planning on it, and I'm already a fool.

All due respect, can you clarify on why? Maybe the whole reason I was asking was because, oh I dunno, was looking for some advice or experiences instead of a 10 word sentence that tells you.....not much.

Kansas City Shuffle -
turducken -
Kansas City Shuffle -

Test = 3.9 ng/mL

Free test = 49 pg/mL

Thoughts?

I wasn't planning on it, and I'm already a fool.

All due respect, can you clarify on why? Maybe the whole reason I was asking was because, oh I dunno, was looking for some advice or experiences instead of a 10 word sentence that tells you.....not much.

You're levels are lowish, but not bad, you are only 35, and you don't have any significant symptoms.  Everyone talks up TRT, but as Archangel's post shows, there's no such thing as a biological free lunch. When you start TRT you commit yourself to a LIFETIME of doctor visits, tests, medications, side effects, efforts to alleviate side effects. It's one thing if you suffered a serious brain injury and NEED to do TRT, it's another to do it because you think it might make you feel better for some nonspecific reason.  I would never make a decision like that based on numbers on a piece of paper alone, especially when those numbers are entirely unremarkable.

Get your diet, sleep, supplementation, stress/anxiety management, and exercise really dialed in and you'll probably feel a hell of a lot better than you do now or you would on TRT.

Take 50 Mg clomid a day it will double your natural testosterone 

Context I should have given:

35 year old

5'10, 175 pounds, 10% BF

Clean diet

Zero alcohol (less than 5 times a year)

Sleep well and focus on sleep, sleep in a completely dark room, leverage glasses for controlling light.

Opinions I'm looking for are outside of the everyday health expert telling me to "clean up my diet and get some zzz." I'm looking for personal experiences, not a doctor's opinion. Appreciate you guys.