Texas AG admits Trump would’ve lost Texas had they not blocked mail in votes

As the saying goes… the only way republicans can win is by suppressing the vote.

Pathetic

5 Likes

Or, the headline could read: Texas fortified the 2020 election

16 Likes

Fuck mail in voting.

17 Likes

So a lawsuit was upheld with just reasoning?

2 Likes

Fuck going to vote in person.

3 Likes

So Texas had LEGIT numbers. Got it! Now go crawl back into your cave Pedo.

16 Likes

If a liberal can show me a system in which a liberal or group of liberals couldn’t abuse mail in voting I’d be all for it. Otherwise fuck liberals and fuck mail in voting.

17 Likes

Texas blocked fraudulent voting? Awesome

16 Likes

A cornerstone of the modern Republican Party is that their feelings believe that mail in voting is fraudulent despite not having evidence to back it up.

It is a party now built on a conspiracy theory.

10 Likes

Ignored content

1 Like

Just one of MANY Chet. Can I ask why you thought this place was unsafe and then turned around and made a new S/N? Kinda like how you changed your hair color to purple from green? Or your pronoun today?

1 Like

Are you sure that is the story you meant to post?

If you had a gun to your head and voting would determine the outcome, would you put your fate in the hands of a system that can be easily rigged? If your life was in the balance, I bet you would suddenly be in favor of strict ID requirements. But if it’s just the mere USA at risk, what’s the harm in taking that risk, right?

9 Likes

No obviously. Thanks for the heads up.

Depends on it it was going to be rigged in my favor or not.

Buh wuh about these Snapchats!

If that guy was breaking the law he should be prosecuted. Right?

Lies.

22000 hours of investigation and only 16 cases. LOL

You literally believing lies! Bahah

So liberal judges sided with Republicans?

1 Like

Did he have them? Did many of these fucks have them? It’s not rocket science. Well for you it is. Do I address you as “they” today?