Texas approves mail-in ballot voting

Will Trump threaten to take away their funding for approving mail in ballots? or is that only Democratic states…asking for a state

2 Likes

This shit is ridiculous and pretty scary. we can’t afford another 4-8 years of a democrat president. This country will never be the same.

Absolutely disgusting! Its clear at this point what is coming, it’s only a matter of when now. smh!

1 Like

Trump should seriously do whatever he can to stop this BS and if he doesn’t, I will consider that he really didn’t care and is likely part of it.

KaiTangata - Absolutely disgusting! Its clear at this point what is coming, it's only a matter of when now. smh!

Question: if, lets say 90% of Americans voted. Do you think we would have a Republican or Democratic president?

Regardless of which way it would go, would you not say that the people have spoken and made their choice afforded to them by their constitutional rights?

Freaky_Hibiki - Trump should seriously do whatever he can to stop this BS and if he doesn't, I will consider that he really didn't care and is likely part of it.

That would go against all evidence we’ve seen the past 3 years. The media and the left despise him for a reason.

But when can he do? These states are passing the law…does he have the power to override that?

In for melting snowflakes

spjackson77 - 

In for melting snowflakes

Well here you are. I guess the whole the gang is here now.

kingofpancakes - This shit is ridiculous and pretty scary. we can't afford another 4-8 years of a democrat president. This country will never be the same.

lol how is it scary?

There are states that use mail in ballots now.

“Question: if, lets say 90% of Americans voted. Do you think we would have a Republican or Democratic president?”

This is a good question. It’s also why the parroting of Hillary winning the popular vote by 3m doesn’t automatically mean that she is more popular or that Trump wouldn’t have won the popular himself if that was the actual game played. For example, do the millions of disenfranchised California conservatives offset the millions of super Libs in the Deep South?

SpunQ -
Thelonious -
kingofpancakes - This shit is ridiculous and pretty scary. we can't afford another 4-8 years of a democrat president. This country will never be the same.

lol how is it scary?

You have to be a special breed of tard to not see what the rats are doing. People think I'm a republican but I'm not, I'm a Brit. that party is trying to tank your country for china.

What they're doing is letting people vote by mail who have fears of leaving their house and traveling due to the coronavirus. You're right....that is scary. If anything, this only helps republicans, since elderly people who are most likely to benefit from and take advantae of this usually vote republican.

Goddamn Californians with their got damn politics n stuff!! Damn Hollywood elites.

1 Like
SpunQ - 
Thelonious -

lol how is it scary?

You have to be a special breed of tard to not see what the rats are doing. People think I'm a republican but I'm not, I'm a Brit. that party is trying to tank your country for china.

You're saying Republicans are tanking us for China?

I Have been saying it for a year. Trump will lose due to voter fraud. That is dems only chance

alexm41 - 

I Have been saying it for a year. Trump will lose due to voter fraud. That is dems only chance

Please explain how a Republican state approving mail in ballots constitutes as democrats creating voter fraud?

Don J - 
alexm41 - 

Please explain how a Republican state approving mail in ballots constitutes as democrats creating voter fraud?

LOL. 

Texas allowed it, or a Clinton appointed judge IN Texas allowed it?

Don J -
alexm41 - 

Do you follow the news? Democratic party sued for it last month in Texas  and a dem judge said mail in votes were allowed. also. My comment was directed at them trying to do this in all states. That is why they dont want shit to reopen

Flavorful -
Don J - 
alexm41 - 

LOL. 

Look at this faggot lol ing  at whatever supports his narrative

alexm41 - 
Don J -
alexm41 - 

Do you follow the news? Democratic party sued for it last month in Texas  and a dem judge said mail in votes were allowed. also. My comment was directed at them trying to do this in all states. That is why they dont want shit to reopen

so we agree that all Texans now have a right to vote whether in person or by mail? I didnt read anything about only Democrats being able to vote by mail.

In your opinion, would the fact that ALL Texans have a right to vote in a matter that they feel safe doing, be considered fraud?