Texas bans vaccine passports

Read the entire decree https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/press/EO-GA-35_private_health_information_protection_vaccines.pdf

Texans shouldn’t be required to show proof of vaccination & reveal private health information just to go about their daily lives.

I issued an Executive Order that prohibits government-mandated vaccine passports in Texas.

Don’t tread on our personal freedoms. pic.twitter.com/weTbz4FKyH

— Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) April 6, 2021

6 Likes

It would be hard to quantify how much Governor Abbott really despises Biden

3 Likes

Excellent! Fuck off with that fascist Nazi bullshit.

2 Likes

The first line is a very valid fucking point.

We shouldn’t be forced to reveal medical information. That’s literally fascism. But the woke fucking retards will praise this in the name of “safety”.

1 Like

Exactly! Anyone that would go along with that and think it is a good idea is a domestic enemy!

2 Likes

Love It ! If the Woke don’t like it … Stay the Fuck out of Texas

4 Likes

Good fuck commie libs that think vaccine passports aren’t racist. Stay in NY and cali don’t leave bitches.

1 Like

sprinkle some of that common sense over the head of people like newsom

1 Like

This will just make everyone who didn’t get a vax a second class citizen with unequal rights. They argue that people who are vaccinated would feel much more comfortable being around people that were also vaccinated… well fuckos, the rest of us would like you to stay the fuck home if you’re that scared after getting a VACCINE… hot damn these people are pussies.

Just let me live my life, fuck!

1 Like