Texas couple has killed 100 snakes since last year

On their property including 30 last weekend.

A Weatherford family is considering fleeing their ranch due to the throngs of venomous copperhead snakes that have seemingly taken over the place.

James and Vicki Barnett have killed around 100 snakes at their North Texas home since last year, including 30 snakes last weekend alone, according to NBCDFW. Phone Post 3.0

m.chron.com/news/local/texas/article/North-Texas-family-invaded-by-poisonous-6403512.php#photo-8356742 Phone Post 3.0

eeeekkkk !!!!!!!!1

Eeeeeekkkkkkk !!!!!!!2 Phone Post 3.0

It's fucking North Texas.

Im sure they're rattled. Phone Post 3.0

Do they live on

Copperhead road? Phone Post 3.0

There was a house I can't remember where that got infested with snakes and the people ended up having to abandon it Phone Post 3.0

tonyromosbackspasm - There was a house I can't remember where that got infested with snakes and the people ended up having to abandon it Phone Post 3.0
Found it lol

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/this-maryland-family-says-their-dream-home-is-infested-with-snakes-they-want-their-money-back/2015/06/03/1f8cd37c-0a09-11e5-9e39-0db921c47b93_story.html Phone Post 3.0

James and Vicki Barnett both said:
"Enough is ENOUGH! We have had it with these motherfuckin' snakes on this motherfuckin' ranch!"

FoolKontakt - James and Vicki Barnett both said:
"Enough is ENOUGH! We have had it with these motherfuckin' snakes on this motherfuckin' ranch!"
This guy wins Phone Post 3.0

BH -
FoolKontakt - James and Vicki Barnett both said:
This guy wins Phone Post 3.0
Gold! Phone Post 3.0

They need to just release a shit ton of mongooses mongeese?

Mongoose Phone Post 3.0

venomous in my opinion, but that would suck

I've seen 1 snake in my 8+ years at my home and I killed him with no hesitation. 100 snakes in a year's time? Yeah, I'd be out of there. Phone Post 3.0

Im sick of these Motha fucking Snakes on this Motha fucking Plane! Phone Post 3.0

I kill a couple rattlers a year with the shotgun.

real fat ones, like 1.75" diameter

They be creeping in on my folks pad near mt shasta

I keep the rattles

even ate one once....  It was alright

Rambo John J - 

I kill a couple rattlers a year with the shotgun.

real fat ones, like 1.75" diameter

They be creeping in on my folks pad near mt shasta

I keep the rattles

even ate one once....  It was alright

I love how dedicated you are.