Texas Submission Challenge MAY 29T

I suppose so...ran into him on the Yahoo! pool tables and he was telling me about his Pan-Am performance and stuff. He did't mention anything about his knee, so I guess it's ok...good luck with the event, guys - I would be there but I'm heading to California that day.

Kenny - Can I get your e-mail?...I need to run a couple of questions past you...Orlando's been calling me "Beartrap" and others have referred to me as "Mini Kenny," so I guess that translates into that I've been hitting an ankle lock or two. I need some help fine tuning game - and you're the master!

- Collin

kenny@texassubmission.com

ttt

ttt

ttt

up

in what weight class?

ttt

ttt

ttt

Popeye:

Hot Potato is trolling you.

ttt

Very likely that Scotty (OntheMat) will be there in person covering the
event as well, so participants will get a LOT of exposure.

Can you enter multiple divisions? i.e. intermediate/advanced?

You can enter multiple age divisions (with an additional $15 charge). However, you can not enter multiple skill levels. I.E. If you are competing at the advanced level, then you should not be in a lower division. If you feel that your skill level is higher than intermediate, even though you have less than 2 years experience, you are free to enter the advanced division. However, it would not be fair to allow people with advanced level skills into the intermediate division. We have established these skill levels to try to ensure that there will be a fair level of competition for all competitors, and that beginners and intermediates will be competing against similar skill levels.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

up

ttt

TTT