Texas Woman Mauled By Her Own Dogs

I already knew what kind of dog it was before I clicked.

6 Likes

didnt click. thanks for confirming

2 Likes

Should have bought the freeze-dried real meat and not this kibble bullshit Karen.

1 Like

Influenced by pit bull culture imo

3 Likes

Police said they are waiting the autopsy results to determine the official cause of death.

Covid?

1 Like

Maybe she was in costume and the dog thought she was an intruder.

Well that was disgusting to watch. :face_vomiting:

It was probably something she did. Like believing she could reasonably control a pit bull.

Or breathing.

1 Like

Ok so I know pits get a lot of flack. I’m no defender; they’re definitely dangerous and often improperly cared for.

But how often do they kill their own owner? Isn’t the liability usually that they attack a horse or a neighbors kid or something? Who gets mauled to death by their own dogs? Sounds like a garbage person to me.

1 Like

Her two dogs were barking at another dog on the other side of the fence. When she tried to pull her dogs away, they turned on her. She was found with puncture wounds on her neck.

4 Likes

I trust dogs a lot more than I trust a 40 year old woman posting filtered videos on Instagram using her dogs as a prop.

That sounds like a last straw type incident, not something where she had a great relationship with them and they snapped when she tried to wrangle them from barking at/fighting another dog.

1 Like

The problem with women having large aggressive dogs in their home is that most of them don’t have the ability to be the alpha in the home, so then one of the dogs will decide that he’s the fucking alpha.

1 Like

Nice
1 fewer dog owner and 2 fewer curs.