Texting Pet Peeves?

Anyone have any?  I have a pretty odd one - I can not STAND when someone responds with either "K" or "K...".

Comes off like they dont give a fuck about what you're saying.  Anyway, feel free to share your own odd idiosynchrocies.

Awaiting the impending "K" replies to this thread in 3, 2, 1...

1 Like

"call me back" (after they left a voicemail saying "Call me back" and seeing their missed call)

yeah no shit you want me to call you back, about WHAT?!?!?!

Yeah, "K" drives me nuts, too.

What, typing that extra letter “O” was just gonna take too long? GTFOutta here.

These days, I also get annoyed when people use old texting habits.

Like, when all you had was a number pad, I totally understood (and did) the type of thing where you’d say “2” instead of “to” or “too”. Or “u” instead of “you”. Or the like.

But now, everyone has a full fucking keyboard. Quit doing that ugly shit.

And it doesn’t happen often, but if I ever text with someone (usually a chick) that sends with random letters capitalized lIkE ThIs aNd wHatEVer…they’re not getting a response.

2 Likes

K drives me crazy. I hate "u" and "ur" as well. Sure fire way to find out you're talking to white trash or some ghetto fuck. 

1 Like

I use "K" all the time and will now cease and desist.

1 Like
Wiggy - Yeah, "K" drives me nuts, too.

Like, when all you had was a number pad, I totally understood (and did) the type of thing where you’d say “2” instead of “to” or “too”. Or “u” instead of “you”. Or the like.

And it doesn’t happen often, but if I ever text with someone (usually a chick) that sends with random letters capitalized lIkE ThIs aNd wHatEVer…they’re not getting a response.

ResT In PeACe RaWDawG

Seeing things like K, U, Ur, doesn't confuse my little pea-brain so I don't have a problem with people not spelling properly or using proper grammar in a private text message to me.

The voicemail call me back with the accompanying text to call back is annoying tho for sure!

Group texts. Don't fucking add me to a group text. Chances are I barely want to see the first message, let alone the subsequent 30 emojis texts and bullshit. 

My friend never uses punctuation. Drives me nuts. I don't know where one thought ends and another begins. When he's home from the Air Force I'll message my other buddy who is always with him to see what's up and where to meet. 

Also, don't fucking add me to group texts. 

1 Like
TheVandalz - Seeing things like K, U, Ur, doesn't confuse my little pea-brain so I don't have a problem with people not spelling properly or using proper grammar in a private text message to me.

The voicemail call me back with the accompanying text to call back is annoying tho for sure!

Nobody is confused, quite the opposite, we see the wigger Eminem wannabe for what they really are. 

1 Like
Non N00B - 
TheVandalz - Seeing things like K, U, Ur, doesn't confuse my little pea-brain so I don't have a problem with people not spelling properly or using proper grammar in a private text message to me.

Nobody is confused, quite the opposite, we see the wigger Eminem wannabe for what they really are. 

Wigger eminem wannabe…

That applies to zero percent of the people who have used K U or UR with me directly so I cannot relate. Sorry

Wiggy - Yeah, "K" drives me nuts, too.

I thought the random capitalisation was used to imply sarcasm?

i type via voice recognition. i hate when it gets my words wrong

i hate the tiny phone keyboard. 

I get beyond annoyed when girls block me after I text them photos of my pecker 

2 Likes

K

Don't send me 7 texts back to back to back to back, get your thoughts together and send me one longer text. 80% of my day I'm on my phone either sending/receiving emails, calls or texts. Get your shit together people. I

don't

need

texts

just

one

please. 

2 Likes

Ima and people who spell come as cum. 

"hey i can i ask you something?"

"hey are you there?"

"hey i need to talk to you about something"

Any variation of this.

Just fucking tell me what it is. Why do you need a response from me to tell me something. Its text message, I can read it all there.

I use "k" when I'm trying to tell them I don't give a fuck. 

Emojis. 

1 Like

When a female texts me words........I want to see titties, butthole or your vagina.  DON'T SEND ME WORDS!

UGGGHHHHH.....drives me nuts!