TFATK: Dana F*&^in hates Nate Diaz

I think dana just loves conor. Phone Post 3.0

Where did he say this around? Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen y Diaz Bros - Where did he say this around? Phone Post 3.0
This. Fuck listening to anymore of those jackoffs than I need to. Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan -
This. Fuck listening to anymore of those jackoffs than I need to. Phone Post 3.0
I'll try to avoid the 20 minutes of plugs and 15 minutes of Bryan relating everything to himself and his acting career Phone Post 3.0

Pretty much right in the beginning. maybe a minute in.

It's edited to 8 minutes BTW. it's only clips about Diaz bros.

ShanTheMan -

It's so bad. Sometimes they have a good guest on and I have to do so much fast forward. Like today they had cowboy on so I was like ahhh fuck it I'll give it a try and it was so much nut hugging and dick licking.. They spent over two hours telling him how much of a bad ass he is, I think cowboy enjoys getting his ego stroked which is why he even hangs out with them but other people probably feel so uncomfortable with that shit. I'd bet if cowboy or tim Kennedy asked them to suck em off they'd do it. It's pretty hard to listen to. And then I think to myself who the fuck likes these guys? 

start watching at 1:15 and Joe says it

For later Phone Post 3.0

Those guys are absolutely painfully terrible and douchey. Yikes.

Sonnen y Diaz Bros -
ShanTheMan -
I'll try to avoid the 20 minutes of plugs and 15 minutes of Bryan relating everything to himself and his acting career Phone Post 3.0
His acting career that he's come to learn he doesn't need. That he's done chasing it, let it chase him. That he's fallen out of love with.

That he tells the audience every other fucking episode amongst promoting mattress' and ONNIT.

That acting career? Phone Post 3.0

notsobigmike - I can't even say I really blame Dana.

I love the Diaz bros as fighters, but I imagine they're an absolute nightmare from a management perspective.
Nick yes but Nates always done what he's supposed to. Never backed out of a fight on short notice either. Phone Post 3.0

I would try to bury the Diaz brothers if I was a promoter. Phone Post 3.0

Crisco - I would try to bury the Diaz brothers if I was a promoter. Phone Post 3.0
Brilliant move. Phone Post 3.0

SickEye - 
Crisco - I would try to bury the Diaz brothers if I was a promoter. Phone Post 3.0
Brilliant move. Phone Post 3.0

Tear in my eye