Took the Wife and Daughter(She turned 11 today) out for some Tapas. Figured I would pull a Pescy and take pictures so here ya go.
1. Padron Peppers - Flash-fried, touch of salt; most are mild.
2. Boquerones - Spanish white anchovies on toasts w/ roast red pepper, yellow pepper vin.
3. Ceviche Of Shrimp - Tiger shrimp, avocado, crispy corn tortilla.
4. Filet Mignon Sliders - Mini burgers w/ serrano ham, cabrales cheese, caramelized onions.
5. Tuna Tartare - Marinated ahi tuna, avocado, taro chips.
6. Roasted Eggplant Cannelloni - Goat cheese, tomato sauce.
7. Petire Filet - Mini filet mignon, herb cheese, roast potato, mushrooms, red wine sauce.
8. Paella - Saffron rice, clams, mussels, shrimp, calamari, chicken, spanish chorizo sausage.