Thacker...

Where did the UFC find him? on thr show it said he was 4-0 and now his record is 0-1. Whats up?

tough guy though... wish he had a chance to show his heart and skills more. he kinda got robbed in editing on that show..

nothing against him but I thought he was out of his league against most of the guys on the show.

"tough guy though... wish he had a chance to show his heart and skills more. he kinda got robbed in editing on that show.."

What do you mean? I agree that he has some balls to face Chris Leben.

What skills does he have?

An alternate on the 1988 Canadian Olympics Gymnastics team, Jason lives in rural British Columbia in the small town of Whonnock.

A Vancouver Film School graduate, he has worked as an animator for the past six years and has worked on projects for high profile clients such as Disney and Pokemon. A lifelong fan of Bruce Lee, this 29 year-old was a county champion wrestler in high school in the 170 lb. class.

source: http://www.bravo.co.uk/fightsite/uf_contenders/theultimatefighter_contenders12.html

He was picked to be the "underdog" of the UF cast. They never expected him to have a chance of winning.

I wonder if we will see more "Thackers" on TUF2 ?

no

Dana's way of saying FUCK canada

he was put on the show on short notice.  He knew that he had been short changed, that's probably why he wanted to quit the show.  Given the proper notice, look at his physique for the TUF finale (although he still got dropped).

"if that was the case, you'd think he wouldnt of had salaverry submitting a pair of americans on the episode"

He cheated

Can us Canadians have the next pick of a Canadian on the show? please!