Thai boxing in LA???

I live in LA (midwilshire/miracle mile area) and I am looking for a good muay thai school. Anyone know of a good one. Im looking for somthing close to downtown or in hollywood. Thanks in advance.

Brad McCall

TTT........................???

Bomb Squad Gym on Santa Monica and Fuller in West Hollywood. Paulo Tocha and Chris Reilly are the instructors.

ttt

howsyourhead,

is it because you dont want to drive to the other schools? time constraints? I know of Paulo Tocha he is awesome - and Ive visited Bomb Squad - cool gym.

I live in the miracle mile area too... I know of some guys who are looking to get together just to train (pro fighters) if youre interested...

Bomb Squad is also the home of 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu taught by Eddie Bravo.

I went there the other day and I know they are both really good, but it seemed more like a cardio class and there was only 3 guys in it. The rest was all chicks witch wasnt to bad but I dont like distractions when I train and I was looking for a little more instructional training. Privates would cost to much otherwise I would love to go that route.

Id love to. I work alot and I need to get back into shape so I can fight again some day and I mostly just want to train stand up, but Ill get together and roll as long as its NOGI anytime. I live in Park la brea.

Alphafemale shoot me an email and we'll chat. howsyerhead@aol.com

Maybe it was the cardio kickboxing class you walked in on? The Bomb Squad has muay Thai, boxing, kickboxing, cardio kickboxing, jiu-jitsu, and a few other classes. I don't know their full schedule. I only go to the jiu-jitsu class.

I work from 8am-6pm mon. through friday and every other sat. so Im kinda restricted. He did say that he was focusing more on cardio that day so maybe other days he focuses more on instruction. They were really nice, I just want to get my ass kicked and shown what Im doing wrong. I know some guys dont spar that much, but I miss getting hit, as weird as that sounds.

anyone else??? There has to be more!

TTT

I was going to mention Bomb Squad as well.
Don't know of any others tho

just get the tapes from Billy Blanks

Is that who you train with now?

howsyourhead,

email sent