Thai schools in Florida?

I have a fellow classmate, moving to Florida the Tampa or Orlando area. Hes pretty experienced he has an amateur belt. I don't think hes interested in fighting again. But wants a good school where he can get a good workout in and his sparring on once in awhile.

Thanks

Dan Rawlings is a great dude who has a gym in Tampa www.griffonrawl.com
I think Remy Bonnel is out of the Tampa area also.

Once i asked this same question recently since i was going to Orlando and wanted to train there.
Well, im pretty sure that the others guys here can give you addresses, but i remember, Mike Bell is in Orlando who was a world kickboxing champion and trained Din Thomas, and also there was another dude cant remember his name who had extensive training in Holland, dutch style MT, he was at Marcio Simas BJJ School.
I hope this helps.

Remy is in Miami, trains out of a boxing gym where Trinidad has trained.

The guy at Marcio Simas gym is Bobby Robare. Orlando. If your serious look him up.

Call up Dan Rawlings if you're in the Tampa area. Not only is he a great fighter, but he's one of the nicest people I've ever met.

I met Dan a long time ago at a UWMTA camp.He crashed with us a couple nights and I can tell you he is one of the best dudes out there.He trained Jason Dent in Ohio and eventually Jason took over the school and Dan relocated to Florida. If your looking to fight or just train he is the guy to go to.

Khanomtom Muay Thai

http://naikhanomtom.tripod.com/index.html