Thai sex show owner arrested after Rihanna visit

"Either I was phuck wasted lastnight, or I saw a Thai woman pull a live bird,2 turtles,razors,shoot darts and ping pong, all out of her pu$$y," she wrote in a message on September 20 to her more than 32 million followers on Twitter.

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/entertainment/2013/10/14/thai-sex-show-owner-arrested-after-rihanna-visit

what a cunt.

slap on the wrist though. tourists come to see that shit and they arnt going to fuck with tourist dollars

LOL @ that description.

BTW I don't get how that is at all entertaining. I mean, maybe the shooting ping pong balls and darts, but pulling live animals out of the vag like it's a magicians hat does nothing for me.

Classy lady writing that for all 32 million followers (millions who are most likely children).

Did she tag the location? Or at least post the address? Phone Post

CryLikeAGoat -

Classy lady writing that for all 32 million followers (millions who are most likely children).

First off her songs are so sexual it doesn't really matter. 2nd this is the second time she got someone in trouble with her tweets. She has a man facing 6 years in jail for having an endangered monkey and now this Phone Post

word of advice, never go into those sex stores that do that kinda stuff, it's a massive scam.

I can't even remember how the hell I ended up in one, but what happens is you go in thinking it's just like a North American bar where you sit drink and pay for pvt dances. You'll be there for a while, then someone will sit beside you and have a menu with the charges for each show which are quite high, and what you owe them right now because you just watched some shows.

So I guess that's where the threats of violence come to play per the article.

oh yeah, classy lady ;)