Thank you all.

When I started the petition it was in the heat of the moment, I had just witnessed an abuse of power and it pissed me off. I didn't take time to explain the situation properly and never expected anything to come of it.

Within hours it had exploded and I tried to go back and edit it but it was too late. End the end it didn't even matter, the mma community pulled together and collectively held up the middle finger to the NSAC.

Thank each and everyone of you who took time to sign it, share it on social media and for keeping the threads bumped.

Also thank you to the blue names for making the links clickable. Without you I'm sure some of us would have been too lazy to copy/paste then sign.

Last but not least thank you Kirik and the other mods. I know we give y'all hell but there was at least 3 different threads stickied Within the past month and I know it helped. Phone Post 3.0

You rule VU Phone Post 3.0

lol

I want to finger blast your anus. Phone Post 3.0

Well done sir.

ewe are welcome OP

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - I want to finger blast your anus. Phone Post 3.0

aggressively or thoughtfully?

You're welcome. Phone Post 3.0

mixedmartialfarts -

I'll start slowly and see where it goes from there. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_sakurabas ear -
mixedmartialfarts -

Netflix & chill? Phone Post 3.0

Sloppy, your petition had been mentioned worldwide. ESPN, TSN, mma sites, and even mentioned by some all time greats like GSP and Honda.

Removes Hat We salute you, Sir. Phone Post 3.0

Glad to have been apart of it. Phone Post 3.0

sloppyfloppys -
UGCTT_sakurabas ear -
mixedmartialfarts -

Netflix & chill? Phone Post 3.0
I'll bring the Netflix and stiff digits Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_sakurabas ear -
mixedmartialfarts -

Damn. We got a gentleman over here. Phone Post 3.0

Ozamataz Buckshank - Glad to have been apart of it. Phone Post 3.0

ShootProod - Sloppy, your petition had been mentioned worldwide. ESPN, TSN, mma sites, and even mentioned by some all time greats like GSP and Honda.

Removes Hat We salute you, Sir. Phone Post 3.0

I was not aware of some of those.  That's fantastic!

And to the haters that said he would never get 100k...."neener neener neener!"

This guy really was on all these threads pumping up this petition. Good work, OP.

sloppyfloppys - When I started the petition it was in the heat of the moment, I had just witnessed an abuse of power and it pissed me off. I didn't take time to explain the situation properly and never expected anything to come of it.

Within hours it had exploded and I tried to go back and edit it but it was too late. End the end it didn't even matter, the mma community pulled together and collectively held up the middle finger to the NSAC.

Thank each and everyone of you who took time to sign it, share it on social media and for keeping the threads bumped.

Also thank you to the blue names for making the links clickable. Without you I'm sure some of us would have been too lazy to copy/paste then sign.

Last but not least thank you Kirik and the other mods. I know we give y'all hell but there was at least 3 different threads stickied Within the past month and I know it helped. Phone Post 3.0

14ner

hahaha stfu nub

Can't tell if serious. Phone Post 3.0

Ozamataz Buckshank - Can't tell if serious. Phone Post 3.0
Directed at painbringer. Phone Post 3.0