Thank you all.

Nah bro, thank you. Big ups to you homie!

sloppyfloppys - When I started the petition it was in the heat of the moment, I had just witnessed an abuse of power and it pissed me off. I didn't take time to explain the situation properly and never expected anything to come of it.

Within hours it had exploded and I tried to go back and edit it but it was too late. End the end it didn't even matter, the mma community pulled together and collectively held up the middle finger to the NSAC.

Thank each and everyone of you who took time to sign it, share it on social media and for keeping the threads bumped.

Also thank you to the blue names for making the links clickable. Without you I'm sure some of us would have been too lazy to copy/paste then sign.

Last but not least thank you Kirik and the other mods. I know we give y'all hell but there was at least 3 different threads stickied Within the past month and I know it helped. Phone Post 3.0

I honestly never paid any attention to who had actually started this thing. I signed it early on, and really thought the chances of it getting the needed number grew worse each passing day. Wow, the last two days it received support from some people with serious followings. Now lets hope Obama wants to get involved in something I'm sure he has absolutely zero idea about(no the smoking part.) Good work Sloppy. You now in that OG/UG elite company with the likes of Hockey.

sloppyfloppys - When I started the petition it was in the heat of the moment, I had just witnessed an abuse of power and it pissed me off. I didn't take time to explain the situation properly and never expected anything to come of it.

Within hours it had exploded and I tried to go back and edit it but it was too late. End the end it didn't even matter, the mma community pulled together and collectively held up the middle finger to the NSAC.

Thank each and everyone of you who took time to sign it, share it on social media and for keeping the threads bumped.

Also thank you to the blue names for making the links clickable. Without you I'm sure some of us would have been too lazy to copy/paste then sign.

Last but not least thank you Kirik and the other mods. I know we give y'all hell but there was at least 3 different threads stickied Within the past month and I know it helped. Phone Post 3.0

Did I ever say that you're my hero?

You are.

Glad to have helped

Thank you for your effort sir. Phone Post 3.0

Wish it was made more about nsac corruption and not just about nick diaz tho.

Hope Whitehouse does research into the policies before responding. Nsac needs to be held accountable. It is 3 years for failed test for same thing, not five. This was a personal vendetta by that blonde cunt commissioner and her castrated male counterparts. She was going for life time ban. Ridiculous. Kangaroo court.

Curious what they will say. Phone Post 3.0

You got my VU for the day again, good sir. Phone Post 3.0

Kirik -

You are.

Kirik I think this man deserves a blue name. Phone Post 3.0

Right on! Thank you bro. Glad you started the petition. Didn't even realiZe u could do petitions that would be looked at by the white house.

This has gotta make waves in the right direction, no doubt. Phone Post 3.0

Humble brag bro? Lol Phone Post 3.0

Ozamataz Buckshank - 
Kirik -

You are.

Kirik already set him up.. He just needs to log off and back on

stringtheory -
Dugs95 - Humble brag bro? Lol Phone Post 3.0
He deserves every credit. He doesn't have to humble brag, he can all out brag in my face. Phone Post 3.0
Yes he does Phone Post 3.0

Word. Phone Post 3.0

Well done, your contribution has been FELT. Phone Post 3.0

sloppy is a real nigga.

VU again sloppy, you the man Phone Post 3.0

Have my singular VU for the day. Good shit bruh.

If there's ever been an opportunity for Obama to legalize.... exhales bong hit Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm -
Ozamataz Buckshank - 
Kirik -

You are.

Kirik already set him up.. He just needs to log off and back on

Thanks guys I had no idea. Phone Post 3.0

Well done! Phone Post 3.0