Thank You BJJ and Friends!

Thanks to my Professor Team Mates, Students and Friends. They are all in the same.

I realize after this weekend at the Ontario Submission Wrestling Invitational, that I truly have the support of my dear friends that I have developed over the years.

They are friendships that have stood the test of time, in good and in bad.

I am very fortunate to have had the experience to train with share knowledge with and great times with as well.

BJJ has been with out a doubt a driving spiritual force in my life, changing it for the better and now allowing me to have the opportunity through teaching, to share this knowledge with other people enabling them to undergo the same life changing transformation as I.

So I say thank you to BJJ and most importantly to my true friends, the only opinions that truly matter because they know who I am and what I truly stand for stand for.

Thank you. your friend till the end and there after.

Scott

TTT for Scott, great freind and teacher.

ttt for Scott!

great post scott... how ya been lately?

C

Great! Who is C-Hamzeh?

Date: 06/03/04 07:34 PM
667 Total Posts

Scott,
YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING AND PEOPLE THAT GIVE UP NOW WILL MENTION YOUR NAME AS A REAL WARRIOR FOR EVER! YOU ARE ASKING FOR YOUR AND OUR RIGHTS! PE DE PANO IS DOING THE SAME HERE IN BRAZIL, GOING AGAINST HIS PROFESSOR CARLOS GRACIE JR. LOOKING FOR BETTER ORGINIZATION E RESPECT FOR THE COMPETITORS, REFEREES AND BJJ INSTRUCTORS.

HE´S ONE OF MY STUDENTS RIVAL AND I WANT TO SEE FABRICIO AND MARCIO KICKING HIS ASS, BUT I´M ON HIS SIDE IN THIS ISSUE AS LONG AS BJJ FUTURE AS CONCERNED.

THIS IS IN BRAZIL...

PEOPLE CAN LET SCOTT ALONE, BUT HE IS THE ONE DEFENDING YOUR RIGHTS. LIBORIO IS RIGHT, IT´S DIFFICULT AND MAYBE YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO SEE THE RESULTS, BUT YOU WILL BE DOING SOMETHING UNFORGETABLE.

WHEN I LOOK FOR SOMEONE TO REPRESENT BEHRING JJ AND THE TRADITIONAL BJJ I EXPECT FOR A MAN WHO WILL PRESERVE BRAZILIAN JJ CULTURE, LIVE AND DIE FOR IT!

THANK YOU GUERREIRO, TO SHOW THAT YOU DESERVE TO BE REPRESENTING MY FAMILY AND OUR SPORT WITH YOUR HEART, SOUL AND ATTITUDE!

IF I STEP AHEAD, FOLLOW ME...IF I HESITATE, PUSH ME...IF I QUIT KILL ME!!!

SYLVIO BEHRING

Date: 06/03/04 10:39 PM
24 Total Posts

ttt for scott
ttt for prof behring

well put prof.

scott you truly are speaking the truth for the betterment of the sport and it's competitors.

everyone out there in the ug should step back and evaluate what scott is saying. matthew "papiloco"mcdonald

lol, it's chad, u were at my ugc fight i think.

C

ttt

ttt

Yes Chad!

You are by far one of the toughest fighters I have seen live.

Your fight was amazing.

I had the best seats in the house.

I hope you could hear me cheer you on.

Scott;)

thanks bro, ya I could hear ya, lol.... ill be returnin soon, hopefully I wont have to use that toughness too much.

great post by ya here, keep it up!

C

ttt

ttt

I DO SUPPORT MY TEAM AND MY FAMILY.

YOU MAY HAVE SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN DIE FOR, BUT MOST IMPORTANT IS TO HAVE SOMETHING THAT YOU LIVE FOR!!!

I LIVE FOR BJJ AND I CAN DIE FOR IT.

WE ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING!

SEE YOU VERY SOON!

SYLVIO BEHRING

TTT for Professor Sylvio Behring!!!