Thank You Chuck

In. Phone Post 3.0

Gucci2x - Golden age of MMA. Thanks Chuck
^^ Phone Post 3.0

I miss that look in his eyes =)

I miss the hype when you knew he was fighting soon

damn.. I miss Chuck

TTT

I miss that sense of excitement that there was leading up to one of his fights. You knew you were watching a man who wanted to knock his opponent the fuck out.

Malvert the Janitor - Phone Post 3.0
You're gonna suck it BJ. Just pretend it's SPAM and wait for the poi surprise.

damn that was sad. Like a very depressing ted talk

Fuck

you want to fuck Chuck?

I used to get so nervous watching him fight my stomach would hurt, I hated seeing his chin go. He looked good against Ace and boom.

MMApurist - Strangely sad but cool video.

This generation of fighters may have access to greater training, science, nutrition, and money but one thing that Chucks generation has over them is the size of their balls, heart, and warrior spirit. (Rory MacDonald/Robbie Lawler excluded)

Dont have to exclude robbie lawler... he is from that era... pretty crazy huh!

In. Chuck has always been my favorite fighter. Hated to see his chin go like that.
War Chuck

Even as a kid he had that look in his eye!

Him and Belfort were the first two UFC fighters I was a fan of

Man, those were the days. Nowadays, everyone is looking for the big money fight.

Legend is an understatement

Flannerz - I miss that sense of excitement that there was leading up to one of his fights. You knew you were watching a man who wanted to knock his opponent the fuck out.

AMEN!  There are no fighters these days that give that same sense of anticipation.

Damn.

Chuck is the man. He fought hard, partied hard, and went out on his shield when his time under the bright lights was over.