Thank You Dana White For Listening To Us

I now have a massive erection! Phone Post

MrNiceguy66 - 

I now have a massive erection! Phone Post

Pete Southhammer - 

i agree.... lately it is pretty clear that he is here watching, listening.... lets do our job and make our voices heard everytime something we like or don't like happens.

I don't think the UG needs any encouragement for that :D

ImA2TimeLoser - 
Pete Southhammer -

i agree.... lately it is pretty clear that he is here watching, listening.... lets do our job and make our voices heard everytime something we like or don't like happens.

What a hypocrite Phone Post

guy just got spanked.

Dana has always been here, and used to post regularly along with coleman, tito, and a shitload of others. God I miss the older days.

Dana/Joe ....awesome matchup! This is going to be like the 4th of July from the downtown rooftpops. Fireworks on display! Can't wait.

Concealed within his fortress in Las Vegas, the baldfather sees all. His gaze pierces cloud, shadow, earth, and flesh.

Saw that the Fight Network News used "Pride Never Die" on their headlines as well yesterday when reviewing the Wand/Stann fight.

This place is more influential than we think, who woulda thunk so long ago...

Phone Post

This is one of those fights it's almost a shame there has to be a loser Phone Post

You did the right thing.
Now go get your shinebox. Phone Post

thanks Dana

Thank you BLAF!!! Phone Post

Cask Strength - 
DanTheWolfman - Yes, Thank you for reading the UG and seeing what the fans want. Very glad I made original thread and Hunto get's a big shot.

If Hunto manages to KO JDS I hope he gets a title shot!!!

Thank you for making the original thread. I wasn't paying attention to who did it and thought people had been asking for it for a while. Glad someone took this and ran with it.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there were a few threads before Dan's asking for this fight. I think after Hunt beat Tuscherer and Kongo and one of JDS' opponents got injured and pulled out is when the 'Army Of Doom' originally assembled to flood Dana's twitter asking for the fight?

Regardless, I'm really stoked that this fight is happening now!

WAR HUNTO

DFW COMES THROUGH AGAIN! This is going to be a battle. JDS is in for some serious work with the level of boxing that Mark Hunt displays. I can't see how JDS stands with Hunt without getting clipped at some point. Dos Santos likes to create distance and pot shot, Hunt will walk right in on him. Great, great style matchup!!! Phone Post