Thank you Fairfax Jiu Jitsu

I want to thank Bill, Dave, and the rest of the guys from Fairfax Jiu Jitsu. You guys have a great place out there. Thanks for letting me come and roll with you while I was here on travel. Sorry I couldn't make it back the rest of the week, I worked my ass off trying to get out in time. I should be back in late Feb. early March. Hopefully I can catch a full JJ class next time.

Check these guys out if you are in the DC area.

www.fairfaxjj.com

Thanks for coming! It was great to meet you and I'm glad you enjoyed the MMA class. Please come back next time you're in town. The construction should be complete by then and things will only be better.

Thanks for visiting. You are always welcome.

finally, some Northern Va reps in here!

Have you guys checked out One Spirit Martial Arts in Herndon? I took some classes with pedro sauer there.

ttt for TPK.

Yes, I have! It is very hard to beat Pedro Sauers instruction. He makes everything so simple. I train with him many times each year. He also teaches at Jeff Gordans MMA in German town. If you get the chance definately check him out!

I'd like to make the rounds next time I am in town. It is hard to get out when I am here because I work my ass off when I am traveling. Hopefully I can stop at a few other places next time around...but Bill at Fairfax JJ is a really great guy. He is knowledgeable and is more than willing to take the time with anyone who has a question comment or concern.

Once again...thanks bill and team...and thanks for the black eye ;)

you guys are located in herndon? damn, since I had to move away from herndon and could't take any more classes with pedro i was hoping i could check you out in fairfax. oh well.