Thank You Fedor

I know he doesnt read the forum but I got to say hes given the fans some of the best fights of all time.Always came to try to finish the fight Never talked trash and was always respectful.Whether he fights again or not he will go down as one of the all time greats .All great fighters as well as athletes time comes and goes.Fedor was the best of the last decade and is a legand in the sport who deserves nothing but the utmost respect and thanks

Two thumbs way up.

Winston Wolf - I know he doesnt read the forum but I got to say hes given the fans some of the best fights of all time.Always came to try to finish the fight Never talked trash and was always respectful.Whether he fights again or not he will go down as one of the all time greats .All great fighters as well as athletes time comes and goes.Fedor was the best of the last decade and is a legand in the sport who deserves nothing but the utmost respect and thanks

I'll always see him as the greatest.

potential_lulz - http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g50/chopiesel/xcsd.gif

lot of posts in 1 day.Whats your old screen name

ive never been a fedor fan, but I appreciate what he has done... thought he would pull it off last night, props to big foot though, hes a beast, and ive been saying it a while. Dudes laugh when I put him in top 10, whos laughing now.

ttt

Fedor will always be the GOAT.

whaaaaaaaaattsss ur ooollldd screen name

ps not one person is looking at ur picture

Winston Wolf - I know he doesnt read the forum but I got to say hes given the fans some of the best fights of all time.Always came to try to finish the fight Never talked trash and was always respectful.Whether he fights again or not he will go down as one of the all time greats .All great fighters as well as athletes time comes and goes.Fedor was the best of the last decade and is a legand in the sport who deserves nothing but the utmost respect and thanks

Post of the year

GOAT indeed!

Signed as well. I don't think I realized how much I liked him until the doctor stopped the fight last night.

Signed. Phone Post

Great fighter with an exceptional career. Great thread.

I wanted to make this post (I'm sure I'm not the only one) Thanks fedor!! Phone Post

potential_lulz - Fedor was dominant over cans, and roided guys who barely made the top 10 for the time. He came close to the fringe of the ultimate heavies, and he got a schooling, twice.

Eat your humble pie, stop making excuses.

Fedor beat the whos who of MMA heavyweights the last 10 years.I been a sports fan all my life.Tell you what.Ive never felt happiness in another athletes defeat.Ya he lost and fair and square.Who hasnt ? Dan Gable lost.Ali lost.Michael Jordan has lost.Magics lost,Bird,Tyson,Cael Sanderson,Babe Ruth etc.Your life must be pretty sad to be so happy with anothers loss.Fedor will go down as a great ambassador of the sport and one of the all time great.Heres my question to you............. What have you done ??????? answer and get off my thread

Well said WW. We all knew this day had to come. Mad respec' to the greatest HW the sport has produced thus far. Phone Post

GOATTT Phone Post

Great thread, Winston.

G

O

A

T