Thank you for being entertaining Quarry

I'm a fan of yours again. I feel bad for you that you sacrificed months of your life to train for this and actually didn't get to fight an opponent last night.

Your interview was classic as well as your showmanship out of frustration in the last round.

It was one of those sweet moments in MMA where a fighter won the crowd over.

Looking forward to seeing you KO your next opponent.

[IMG]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u237/jkras80/quarry.jpg[/IMG]

Won me over too.

Never really was a fan of Quarry until tonight. He banged up Kalib as much as he could and the running man, retard punches, and Rocky IV interview were some of the funniest things ever in MMA.

ttt for nate being an entertainer!

I normally hate when fighters showboat or things like that but this was totally deserved and funny as hell. Good job Nate, you made what would have been a very boring fight quite entertaining.

There was nothing better than watching Nate do the retard punches and Kalib still running away from them.

ttt

He should have stopped chasing him, is what he should have done.

The only thing that would have made that fight more perfect would have been if Quarry KOd Starnes in the flurry right after he flipped him off.

Greatest fight of all times.

i missed the rocky IV bit because of the bar. Can someone post what that was all about? plz

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LOL, Kalib putting his finger up is just pathetic.

Wouldn't mind seeing Quarry in a decent matchup for his next fight.

i missed the rocky IV bit because of the bar. Can someone post what that was all about? plz

He quoted the part where rocky said, if I can change, you can change, after he beat Drago. W

big Nate fan here...

Nate showed a great sense of humor last night... the fight was a joke, but at least he gave it a punchline.