Thank you for the advice Eggbert

just came in the mail, thanks again for the advice.  

Zima used to be in a bottle.... 

What the fuck was the advice you cryptic faggot

papa pump -

What the fuck was the advice you cryptic faggot

lol sorry. I have high blood pressure so he told me to switch from the regular creatine I was using to that and that a magnesium suppliment would help as well. I have trouble sleeping at night and it is suppose to help that as well so bonus.

I’ve been hearing a lot about magnesium lately. 

I cant keep up with this shit. 

Why go to a doctor for advice when you can ask the OG?

Eggbert is a sage. Amazing guy with great advice.

mihow - 

What are you doing to alleviate your high blood pressure?

Can't you see, he's taking ZMA, which isn't recommended for people that could have potential heart issues.

Oh snap...PeeJay gonna be riiipped!

Dougie -

Oh snap...PeeJay gonna be riiipped!

While I am still very skinny I've reached the point where people are starting to make comments to me about getting bigger. I am just hoping to make a little more progress.

On another thread Eggbert answered a couple questions that I had and even offered to help me via IM on this site. He also pointed me in the right direction so I could do my own research and answer the questions that I had.

So I would like to say thanks as well Eggbert.

PatK -

Why go to a doctor for advice when you can ask the OG?

Agreed, lots of guys on here listen to eggbert and honestly he knows SOME shit , but he also gives people ALOT of incorrect advice, but these dudes just keep praising him. I've ask him to post his educational level, he won't. I've ask him to post his professional experience, he wont.

I can't find any legit information regarding CEE  vs mono for HBP. Actually, I found 2 articles one from the university of Nebraska stating it actually gets broken down to creatinine faster and at a higher rate in the GI tract, which would be harder on the kidneys as your blood serum level would be higher and consequently lower your kidney GFR and put more stress on the kidneys, thus worse BP in the long run.

He also suggest things over the years like injecting HCG every single day if you're on TRT, which is probably some of the worst advice ever and that information can not be obtained from anywhere credible.

If you have HBP PJ, ditch the creatine all together, the 4lbs you might gain isn't worth it. Eat a little red meat instead. Ask forum member dhughes about hbp and kidney issues , creatinine, gfr levels etc. 

I'd suggest you get a metabolic profile done to see how your kidneys are doing if you have had HBP.

That's all I'll say here.

Just fucking with ya

i don't know what any of that shit is but i'll TTT this for PJ as i like his threads.

mihow -

What are you doing to alleviate your high blood pressure?

Doctor has me on two different medications. Taking any medication is not great but from what I have googled they are both pretty low on the medication scale. He had me go pretty much salt free for a few months but that did not make any difference. Doc told me sometimes high blood pressure was genetic, and while I should alway avoid eating too much salt going with a super low sodium diet would not help me much at the moment. Right now my BP is fine the way he has me doing it so I am not going to argue with him!

mihow -

'He also suggest things over the years like injecting HCG every single day if you're on TRT, which is probably some of the worst advice ever and that information can not be obtained from anywhere credible.'

I've had an anti-aging clinic (4 doctors on staff) recommend the same thing during a presentation and have heard it dozens of times from various people on trt from various Dr's

'Ask forum member dhughes'

whose blood pressure was uncontrolled in the 200/100 area for a very long time. what an absurd comparison.

I'm not whiteknighting for egg, it's just when you call someone out, it shouldn't be riddled with horseshit

To play devils advocate the primary etiology (60%) of trt patients is primary testicular failure and in this case hcg will have close to zero benefit because they are unresponsive to LH. Also increased e2 can be an issue as well. 

I use that same ZMA

Eggbert -
jasperb -
mihow -

'He also suggest things over the years like injecting HCG every single day if you're on TRT, which is probably some of the worst advice ever and that information can not be obtained from anywhere credible.'

I've had an anti-aging clinic (4 doctors on staff) recommend the same thing during a presentation and have heard it dozens of times from various people on trt from various Dr's

'Ask forum member dhughes'

whose blood pressure was uncontrolled in the 200/100 area for a very long time. what an absurd comparison.

I'm not whiteknighting for egg, it's just when you call someone out, it shouldn't be riddled with horseshit

To play devils advocate the primary etiology (60%) of trt patients is primary testicular failure and in this case hcg will have close to zero benefit because they are unresponsive to LH. Also increased e2 can be an issue as well. 

If you’ve read any of my comments on other threads you’ll see that I always tell guys to find out if they are primary or secondary hypogonadal before trying different therapies 

I wasn't disagreeing with you I was just stating that it has to be looked at on a case to case basis, there is no blanket procedure. I've seen a lot of things change over the years, hell back 18 years ago I was a remailer on Anasci for a source out of Europe and back the everything was broscience 

LiveWire -

I use that same ZMA

I am a big fan of the brand in general. When I was researching protein powders they had the best product as far as amount of protein vs fat and sugar, plus it was one of the cheaper brands as well. 

What's your diet like today