Thank you for the blue name.

Thanks to whoever bought me the blue name.

Gracias and Xie Xie and SHALOM

^ you got me the blue name?

Kirik gave it to you. Nobody anonymously buys that shit.

i've had people get me a lot of blue names over the years.

the last one I think was from Salparadise.

LiveWire did it, because you said you would post evidence of Sandy Hook if you had a blue.

So it's time to post the 'evidence' and have it pulled apart.

^ Yes, I will post strong circumstantial evidence casting doubt on the official sandy hook narrative.

yeah some cool cats here.

I know there are a lot of people who support me but they are sometimes unwilling to step forward explicitly due to the harassment they will get.. or being called an EY sockpuppet

Sackwernick from back in the day also got me a couple of blue names. I think crooklyn did as well once.

thanks to all

ABCTT_Hunter Thompson's .45 - 
EVILYOSHIDA - ^ Yes, I will post strong circumstantial evidence casting doubt on the official sandy hook narrative.

Man I usually like you but cmon. I've seen the parents and siblings of these kids talk about the children that died. You should drop this and focus on actual conspiracies that accomplish their goal.

Yeah. I do realize that to some questioning it might be rude.

however , was it rude to question the Iraq incubator scandal where they claimed 100s of babies were killed by saddam in the hospital? that was proven to be fake and done by a PR company. that basically started the persian gulf war.

I am not giving people a narrative about Sandy Hook, I just see way too many anomalies with it.

I hope people can keep an open mind about this stuff when I start posting about it.

Oh yay he's back. 

probably jambo... 

EY, know any conspiracies about aliens?

EVILYOSHIDA -
EVILYOSHIDA - ^ Yes, I will post strong circumstantial evidence casting doubt on the official sandy hook narrative.

Man I usually like you but cmon. I've seen the parents and siblings of these kids talk about the children that died. You should drop this and focus on actual conspiracies that accomplish their goal.

however , was it rude to question the Iraq incubator scandal where they claimed 100s of babies were killed by saddam in the hospital? that was proven to be fake and done by a PR company. that basically started the persian gulf war.

I am not giving people a narrative about Sandy Hook, I just see way too many anomalies with it.

I hope people can keep an open mind about this stuff when I start posting about it.

That's the thing, I don't find it rude to question it or anything. I looked into Sandy Hook a lot bc I wanted to know the truth. My point is that if you can't see how real it is after examining it then you're crossing a certain line. It's obvious to me that it's much more likely it happened the way they said than not. I feel like you say you're open minded but you only cling to things that confirm your bias. You accusing me of that is telling.

I agree it shouldn't be rude to question these things. If I had a kid who died and some nut is telling me he didn't, he wouldn't even deserve my attention. You have to choose your battles. it's just like people saying the earth is flat no one gets enraged because people know it's not real.

I think the fact that people are getting angry about this is quite telling and it shows that there is some type of subconscious doubt about the veracity of the event.

I mean can you please watch this and tell me this guy isn't acting? I have not seen one person try to defend this shit:

MarcusAurelioFan - EY, know any conspiracies about aliens?

yes, I believe they are used as psyop to distract people seeking the truth about non-supernatural events. the CIA used to use UFO stuff as a psychological weapons tactic.

Also you have to wonder why the history channel and discovery are always talking about UFOs and how the govt is covering it up but not cover a lot of other stuff like 9/11, operation northwoods, gulf of tonkin, Nariya Iraqi incubator etc.

I believe they want the people to believe in it because it is safe and takes people into LALA land

conversely though if there REALLY WERE aliens I also believe the govt would cover it up because people would realize there would be an entity more advanced than the human managers of society.. the people would begin to worship the aliens so the govt. might lose clout.

PoiuPoiu - 

the vast majority of "bought" blues are from the mods

maybe but it someone claims it it's usually true. I know sal paradise did buy me a blue name 1-2 years ago.

I am shocked you have accepted the blue name since under the new TOS they share blue namers history with government agencies.

Hey Stro98 - 

Hey, Evil Yodhida. Good to have you back here bro. May I ask you your thoughts of Alex Jones?

i believe he is better than the MSM but increasingly he is turning into a slightly more hardcore version of fox news.

his info is very useful but you have to know what he doesn't talk about. He avoids talking about Israel and Zionism. I'm not talking about jews, but the political movement of zionism and their influence on US foreign policy. he ignores this topic all together. so some people call him a zionist shill.

I also think he tends to fear monger which in itself might be a psychological operation. he also likely has ties to private intelligence contractor STRATFOR

EVILYOSHIDA, what's your deal? Like... what are you all about? I don't know shit about you but I feel a compelling urge to know everything about you. Start from the beginning, give me your whole backstory... but try and shoot for 400, 500 words tops.

it was deanmoriaty this time.

EVILYOSHIDA -
EVILYOSHIDA -

That's the thing, I don't find it rude to question it or anything. I looked into Sandy Hook a lot bc I wanted to know the truth. My point is that if you can't see how real it is after examining it then you're crossing a certain line. It's obvious to me that it's much more likely it happened the way they said than not. I feel like you say you're open minded but you only cling to things that confirm your bias. You accusing me of that is telling.

I agree it shouldn't be rude to question these things. If I had a kid who died and some nut is telling me he didn't, he wouldn't even deserve my attention. You have to choose your battles. it's just like people saying the earth is flat no one gets enraged because people know it's not real.

I think the fact that people are getting angry about this is quite telling and it shows that there is some type of subconscious doubt about the veracity of the event.

I mean can you please watch this and tell me this guy isn't acting? I have not seen one person try to defend this shit:

I watched it and you're proving my point. I don't see acting. Half of that video is the editor adding comedic stuff to try and make a point. In the end, his argument is unfounded beyond self-adored illusions. You post a video that's decided its narrative as true without considering the points that don't fit their story.

I have showed this to maybe 20 people in real life. Educated people, successful businessmen, doctors, lawyers.. you name it.

They all think it's acting and actually doubted if this was even a real news clip.

they mostly all said it was a fake clip just attributed to CNN

also many of the more intelligent pointed out how he seemed to care more about lobbying against guns than his own son. If your kid died first of all you're not going to be all over the media .. 2nd of all you won't be rallying for gun control.

and if you follow what he has done since he has basically turned into a professional anti-gun lobbyist: