Thank you for using my promo code! Gift.

Hey everyone,

I just noticed a bunch of people from this site and another site have used my promo code for MGinaction.com ("Sloth" is the code if you don't know haha) and I wanted to say thank you to all of these people and everyone else by offering a free service.

I have a small thing on fiverr.com where I review peoples tournament videos for $5. I provide some advice and point out things that I notice that maybe I can help with. Here's the link if you want info about what this is: http://fiverr.com/joshvogel

Anyway, as a way to say thank you to all the people from these message boards, I'd like to offer my services for free to everyone who signed up to MGinaction using my promo code as well as 5 other people. (I would do more, but it's pretty time consuming and I'm short on that these days). So, for the first five people that post on this thread, if you want one video of your competition footage reviewed, let me know and I'll do it for free. I'll pm you so we don't have to go through the Fiverr site, if you signed up with my code, just email me at joshvatbalance@hotmail.com and I'll take care of you guys.

Thanks again everyone and Happy Holidays!

P.S. This is a genuine offer for everyone and yes I posted my promo code. I'm genuinely grateful for you guys using my code, that's why I'm doing this, but I'm no fool , lol, I'll post that damn thing every chance I get.

Alumynabjj -
jrv - Hey everyone,

I just noticed a bunch of people from this site and another site have used my promo code for MGinaction.com ("Sloth" is the code if you don't know haha) and I wanted to say thank you to all of these people and everyone else by offering a free service.

I have a small thing on fiverr.com where I review peoples tournament videos for $5. I provide some advice and point out things that I notice that maybe I can help with. Here's the link if you want info about what this is: http://fiverr.com/joshvogel

Anyway, as a way to say thank you to all the people from these message boards, I'd like to offer my services for free to everyone who signed up to MGinaction using my promo code as well as 5 other people. (I would do more, but it's pretty time consuming and I'm short on that these days). So, for the first five people that post on this thread, if you want one video of your competition footage reviewed, let me know and I'll do it for free. I'll pm you so we don't have to go through the Fiverr site, if you signed up with my code, just email me at joshvatbalance@hotmail.com and I'll take care of you guys.

Thanks again everyone and Happy Holidays!

P.S. This is a genuine offer for everyone and yes I posted my promo code. I'm genuinely grateful for you guys using my code, that's why I'm doing this, but I'm no fool , lol, I'll post that damn thing every chance I get.

Do you have a business account? Phone Post

do you have 85 down votes? Phone Post

sounds cool Im in! I got plenty of matches that could use some reviewing

elburrogrande - sounds cool Im in! I got plenty of matches that could use some reviewing

No problem elburrogrande, shoot me an email! Thanks!

Quick question if you don't mind me asking

You many people have you got to use your code? You put it out there probably more than anyone, also the guy with it in his sig, I have in the past also like others, just curious

liquidrob - Quick question if you don't mind me asking

You many people have you got to use your code? You put it out there probably more than anyone, also the guy with it in his sig, I have in the past also like others, just curious

Hey Liquidrob, I don't mind at all! I have had a fair amount of people use my code, maybe one a month or every other month average, sometimes more, sometimes less.

I think that the site is awesome, which is why I pay for it every year (and I bought my brother a subscription for his birthday for a couple of years) and this is a good way to make my money back and spread the word for a great site.

I also figure that since I post the code a lot and enough people from here and another forum have used my code that this would be a good opportunity to do something nice back for every one, to show that I'm grateful, while simultaneously plugging my promo code and my video review service in a completely transparent (and hopefully not too obnoxious) way. :)

Could be wrong, but I think he meant to ask how many people have used your code.

Lol, yes, how many

I have been on mginaction for a year now I believe, love it, have put my promo code out also in the past so I'm not saying anything negative, just cirious, the referral process is great and a nice perk for such a great site

liquidrob - Lol, yes, how many

I have been on mginaction for a year now I believe, love it, have put my promo code out also in the past so I'm not saying anything negative, just cirious, the referral process is great and a nice perk for such a great site

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood/am pretty brain dead today :) . How many people total have signed up using my promo code since I signed up for Mginaction? Or how many people have signed up from this forum?

Honestly, I don't keep exact track of the numbers of who signs up from this forum and the other one. I mostly just notice a spike of probably 10-30 people whenever I put my code up on the forums, then after the thread dies down it goes back to irregular sign ups. I think my video review I put up on youtube helps also, though I did a pretty shitty job with it, lol. All total, I got about 60-70 or so people to sign up total since I signed up in January of 2011 (my referrals page shows 96 people used the promo code but not all of them signed up using it). That's actually more than I thought (I thought it was averaging one a month or so, but that's a lot more than that, I just don't really pay much attention)

jrv - 
elburrogrande - sounds cool Im in! I got plenty of matches that could use some reviewing

No problem elburrogrande, shoot me an email! Thanks!

message sent