THANK YOU FRANK SHAMROCK!

Lets face it. Frank paved the way for SF by KTFO Cesar Gracie in the Strikeforce debut event. He then went on to give Baroni a new found career by beating his ass but letting it be competitive for a round. That was exciting. Then in what can only be the biggest fight in SF history, Frank Shamrock takes the beating of his life from Cung Le. A damn american hero if you ask me. Still not one to shy away from top comp. and give the fans what they want, he fights the controversial Nick Diaz. He could retire a legend right there but mark my words, Frank will be back strong again, and with a new grill the will be poster worthy.

Lets all appreciate Franks ability to build an organization on his coattails. The UFC was at a high point when Frank walked away because he was under appreciated. Lets make sure SF does not make the same mistake.

WAR FRANK SHAMROCK!

hmb - Lets face it. Frank paved the way for SF by KTFO Cesar Gracie in the Strikeforce debut event. He then went on to give Baroni a new found career by beating his ass but letting it be competitive for a round. That was exciting. Then in what can only be the biggest fight in SF history, Frank Shamrock takes the beating of his life from Cung Le. A damn american hero if you ask me. Still not one to shy away from top comp. and give the fans what they want, he fights the controversial Nick Diaz. He could retire a legend right there but mark my words, Frank will be back strong again, and with a new grill the will be poster worthy.

Lets all appreciate Franks ability to build an organization on his coattails. The UFC was at a high point when Frank walked away because he was under appreciated. Lets make sure SF does not make the same mistake.

WAR FRANK SHAMROCK!

best post ever!

okay but who the fuck is Sojukoo?

hmb - Lets face it. Frank paved the way for SF by KTFO Cesar Gracie in the Strikeforce debut event. He then went on to give Baroni a new found career by beating his ass but letting it be competitive for a round. That was exciting. Then in what can only be the biggest fight in SF history, Frank Shamrock takes the beating of his life from Cung Le. A damn american hero if you ask me. Still not one to shy away from top comp. and give the fans what they want, he fights the controversial Nick Diaz.

With bad ribs, no less.

We don't question THE LEGEND on this thread.

hmb - He then went on to give Baroni a new found career by beating his ass but letting it be competitive for a round.

LOL

Frank Shamrock = Strikeforce = Fedor. This mmath is crazy...

great post

WAR FRANK

TTMFT!!!

Frank did it his own way, truely his own man and one of the all time greats

Gotta respect Frank

Pat, you're right there with him.

frank is a legend but i still wonder how great he could have been if he didn't retire so early.

Stands and salutes Frank Shamrock

ttt

I would like Frank more if he would just get over himself..

Franks great and his character is part of him, I personally don't want to see a bunch of humble guys who never talk trash or speak what's on their minds.

thanks CRE.

braces dude, braces

Coker, Shamrock called it. Dana is a chump. SF is the new face of MMA.