THANK YOU FROM ULTIMATE CAGE WARS

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED AND HELP OUT AT ULTIMATE CAGE WARS, WE HAD 2500 SPECTATORS, A VERY LATE CROWD THERE WAS 1500 PEOPLE STILL GETTING IN WHEN THE FIGHTS SHOULD HAVE STARTED,

THANK YOU LEE MEIN AND YOUR CREW, JUSTIN, TIM, AND JOSH, 3 GREAT ENTERTAINING FIGHTS,THANK YOU RYAN ESPEY AND YOUR CREW,GRANT AND JASON, FANTASTIC SHOWING GUYS, THANK YOU CHRIS AND KEVIN AND JAMES FROM MINNESOTA, AWESOME JOB GUYS, THANK YOU BRAD CALDER, SHOWED ALOT OF HEART

THANK YOU TO ALL THE WINNIPEG FIGHTRES, MARC-ANDRE, PIZZA, DAVE, KEVIN, DERICK, JERICHO, SERGE,JOY,MUSCLE BEACH, FOR KEEPING IT EXTREME

THANK YOU FRED ETTISH FOR A GREAT JOB AS OUR REF, YOU WERE ON TOP OF THINGS THROUGHOUT EVERY FIGHT

THANK YOU JUDGES GLEN, BROCK AND GILLY, YOU GUYS WERE VERY FAIR AND PROFFESIONAL

THANK YOU TO ALL THE CORNER MAN KEPPING THE FIGHTERS READY AT ALL TIMES ESPECIALY DURING THE 1.5 HOUR DELAY

THANK YOU BROCK FOR THE CAGE, CANT WATI TILL THE NEXT ONE,

WE ARE COMMING BACK BIGGER AND BETTER VERY SOON, I WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED

THANK YOU,  KRZYSZTOF

good job krzysztof, sounds like you ran a tight show.

Hopefully we'll get some of our guys in there next time.

C

Awesome show. Great for the sport, to finally come to Winnipeg. I am really excited for the future of MMA in Manitoba. Congrats to all the fighters in the ameteur show, who all behaved like first class professionals.

I'd like to thank Kristoff for having me on the card, and everybody who made the evening a success.

It was a fun time but I can't help but be dissapointed in my performace and a bit embarrased. I'm not sure what went wrong but felt in complete control and felt close to finishing him a few times, in the short few minutes the fight even was, but took a couple good knees that just did something, I didn't get guard back and was starting to give my back, I was feeling dizzy so I tapped, but by the time I was standing my head felt clear, so then I have no choice but to question my heart.

I just wanted to put on a good show, be aggressive and finish my opponent so that they couldn't possibly use the home town judging excuse.

Anyways, thanks to everybody who helped me get ready for this one, and I can't wait to watch the fight on tape to see what happened ;(

Marc-André

TTT!

What are the detailed results?

wpgfighter, I understand how it feels to lose, and be disappointed, but don't you dare be embarrassed. You got in there and you fought. That is all anyone can ask of you, and much more than many others would ever be willing to do. Sometimes one good shot is all it takes to end a fight. That is the risk we take when we get in there.

Dirte

Congrats !!

ttt wish I could have seen this show.

Thanks Joe, I appreciate the kind words, and I'm just going to use this experience as a motivational tool to continue to improve. I have always looked up to you and have total respect for you and how you've worked so hard to get where you are, through good and bad times. Thanks for the inspiration.

I even quit smoking a few months ago, and cardio has been better than ever before, just going to continue to build on those as well as many other things, and get better for next time out.

next guy will think I"m an easy win with a 1-5 record. I want to prove them wrong in every way!

Until the next time, shit happens!

hello, Marc-Andre!
How's it going?
This is todd from Internation. Really good try in
your fight. you were veryc lose to submitting the guy
a bunch of times. If I could give you one little tip
since I never see you around. Use your knees then feet
to push the guy away when you're in danger. I think
hovering in that middle ground upsidedown is not the
best option. if the guy was good at passing the gaurd
he would've went around when your legs were in the
air. i think that's what he did to finsh the fight.
Anyway, I only write this as something to keep in mind
or disregard. Take care. good job, man!

Todd, I totally appreciate your comments. You are one of the cities best grapplers, I would keep anything you say in mind!

That is an awesome point, and I have lost my last 2 that way too. Getting caught in that inbetween stage.

I can't wait to watch the tape of the fight.

If the scoring was like Horseshoes I would have been ahead on points!

Thanks a bunch Todd! It means alot.