THANK YOU HARDCORE GYM

I just wanted to publicly thank Adam & Rory Singer and all at the Hardcore Gym for a memorable experience. I went in there for a few days with no experience in ground work AT ALL and these guys were not only patient, they were more than willing to help me out every step of the way.

Adam, Rory, friends and family were MORE than gracious hosts and i am grateful beyond words.

It is no wonder Rory and Forrest are the fighters that they are. The hard work and dedication they put into what they do along with the INCREDIBLE knowledge and attention to detail Adam has is something that can only be appreciated when experienced firsthand.

Thanks to all there and i seriously suggest everyone keep their eyes open. Hardcore has another group of guys that will absolutely BLOW UP in the very near future.

Gracias to all!!!!!!

PS: thanks chokeyou2 for the support and help!!

iFIGHT ATHLETICS

Find it at Fight Resource! - The Online MMA Directory

HARDCORE GYM

WASSUP V?!.....can't put it into words brother..they ALL made me feel like i was part of the Hardcore family....

BTW: the guy with his arm raised in the pic is Dave..going to be the next big thing out of Hardcore..won his fight convincingly at Athens Fight Night last Saturday...Forrest, Rory and now watch out for this young man...

If Dave is who I think he is, he's a raft guide on the Ocoee River in NC on the weekends. He works with one of the guys at my job.

Nelson,

It was nice to meet you this weekend. Best of luck in Puerto Rico.

Tripp

ahem

dock....it was a pleasure bro and i will see you soon..

FRANKISCOOL IS THE MUTHAFUCKIN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW DARE I FORGET..THE REASON I GOT INTO THE ATHENS FIGHT NIGHT WAS CAUSE FRANKISCOOL PULLED STRINGS AND GOT ME VIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankie..it was a damn pleasure bro... =)

PS: i went to Bojangles before leaving for the airport..you're gonna have to Fedex those fuckers to me...lol

hahahaha!

Nelson is one pumped up Rican! Lifts cars in the off-season. He did miss out on the drinking Sat night though!

Next time!

ttt

"He did miss out on the drinking Sat night though!"

i was with Adam Sunday...had i gone drinking Saturday, he would've squeezed it outta me...it was enough that Rory made me lose my lunch on Wednesday...damn good phillycheese steak sammich...not as good coming back up..lol

awsome [post, awsome web site.

tim

Danger Dave,

That is him for sure.

It was most definitely a pleasure having you here Nelson. It took a long time to get the trip worked out but it was well worth the wait. I remember talking about it for almost a year. Something always got in the way, either on my end or yours. I am glad it finally ironed out.

definately Rory...i hope to be back sometime in the summer....can't stop now....no vomiting next time.. =)

dave is the fucking man and a very complete fighter. watch out.

Dave with the G'n'P last Saturday

Rory Singer,

Cool! I looked up his info for his weekend co-worker - tell him Kacey enjoyed the old fight clip on the internet & is looking for the next one on Extreme Kickboxing.

I dont believe what physco said

tim

Eh Nelson, I do believe the fights were on Friday dude. And, nice corner pad in the pic.

"Eh Nelson, I do believe the fights were on Friday dude."

oh damnit to hell...i'm tired, sleepy and slightly bruised....

"And, nice corner pad in the pic."

you're welcome...LOL =)