Thank you Spike TV.

Huey Freeman - I really really enjoyed it.

Good to see it put out in a way that the audience wants to see, just plain good old fashioned violence.

Competitors to the UFC need to take note, no one is interested in politically correct reality tv based pussification of modern mma.

If anyone wants to compete with the UFC they need to cater to the audience, males age 18-30 want to see fights, not reality tv shit.

I will be looking forward to the next glory card, well done guys, and well done duke on the commentary. Phone Post 3.0

Couldn't agree more. We need to get back to our roots. Phone Post

One helluva show. Mauro was great as well. Phone Post

Spike/ Viacom should ditch bellator put all their money towards glory because it has potential to be the biggest combat sport and bring back kickboxing to the K-1 days Phone Post 3.0

Libero21 - Spike/ Viacom should ditch bellator put all their money towards glory because it has potential to be the biggest combat sport and bring back kickboxing to the K-1 days Phone Post 3.0
Nice idea. Phone Post 3.0

Libero21 - Spike/ Viacom should ditch bellator put all their money towards glory because it has potential to be the biggest combat sport and bring back kickboxing to the K-1 days Phone Post 3.0

Couldn't agree more. I think they should still give Bellator a chance, but they should ditch TNA and spend that money towards promoting kickboxing. Phone Post

AlphaMaleJP -

Couldn't agree more. I think they should still give Bellator a chance, but they should ditch TNA and spend that money towards promoting kickboxing. Phone Post

Yeah tna makes bellator and all fighting look stupid, glory is special bellator is standard that's the difference Phone Post 3.0

buddie - It was awesome. Spike should continue with it and add a regular boxing program and maybe some NCAA wrestling. Make themselves the cornerstone of combat sports programming despite not having the UFC.

Add some Kyokushin Knockdown tournaments and Judo tournaments as well.

Next Glory event is November 9th in NYC. Hope to be there helping with Glory 12 Phone Post

SamboMMA - 
buddie - It was awesome. Spike should continue with it and add a regular boxing program and maybe some NCAA wrestling. Make themselves the cornerstone of combat sports programming despite not having the UFC.

Add some Kyokushin Knockdown tournaments and Judo tournaments as well.

I'd watch the crap out of that

Next Glory event is November 23rd

Bummer, missed it too. Nothing to blame but my shitty memory. Gonna see if they put it on demand but I doubt it Phone Post