Thank you Tachi Palace and....

looks like a "brazilian tap"

japetto, submitting is not something you do accidentally or forget doing.

not only is it crystal clear that he taps 3x on Tim's chest, but it looks like he actually says "TAP" as he does it. Shitty job by Josh not seeing that when Seth was in that much danger of the sub. I'd like to see what Tim has to say about it.

japetto - 
Setree - japetto, submitting is not something you do accidentally or forget doing.
There was nothing accidental about his tapping nor did I imply that, and as far as forgetting is concerned, I take it you didn't see/understand the quotes.

Once again as I already stated, people make mistakes in the heat of the moment.  He now has a chance to make things right if he so chooses.  If not, he proves that he is a dishonest person, and lacks integrity.

How long should he be given?

The time it takes to realize that the referee hasn't stopped the fight?

The time it takes to attack his opponent once his opponent has ceased to fight and is no longer defending himself?

The time it takes to have his hand raised?

The time it takes to go post on the internet about his "victory?"

The time it takes for someone to post clear evidence of his cheating?

This thread certainly has taken a turn.

Hello everyone this is Tim McKEnzie didn't want to come on here and start bad mouthing anyone untill I had the correct proof!! I knew that night Seth had tapped. Im not a poor sport I knew everything would come out on video!! So you guys can see for yourselves now check out the link Seth Baczynski gets arm broken and honor taken by Tim McKenzie on youube.com It speaks for itself!!!!! I'm a true professional in this sport, In the sport of MMA when a fighter taps the fight is over!! I clearly let go due to the fact of the tap and Seth screaming. Happy Holidays Seth

WOW. In. Phone Post

Thanks for chiming in Tim. You have a shitload more fans on here now. Seth...not so much.

damn son

Tim if you get a rematch rip the thing off

you were the gentleman in this case
then he comes on here beating his chest for his own ego
and we find out he's a cheater
would never want to walk a mile in his shoes bc his conscious must be heavy with guilt

This sure turned into a

for the OP

popcorn

lol oh boy..

Thanks Tim. Props for coming on and setting the record straight. Much respect for you being a good enough sportsman to recognize and care that you were destroying your opponents arm even at the risk of having the win stolen from you.

Poor reffing by Josh ( it is his responsibility to be looking and listening for the tap and both physical and verbal are obviously there) and poor sportsmanship by Seth for accepting the win (there is no way in hell you can justify what you did and said as not tapping.)

Thank you everyone that has posted. Keep this up I really appreciate all your support! I will keep training and fighting the way I always have!! The Honorable way, in hopes to get back to the big show

ttt

I don't blame Seth, defend yourself at all times, the ref fucked it up and Tim was too nice by letting go.

Tad Ghostal - I don't blame Seth, defend yourself at all times, the ref fucked it up and Tim was too nice by letting go.

While I agree with most of this, you can certainly blame Seth.

TAP