Thank you to everybody for today!

I know this sounds ghey, but I wanted to thank everybody here on the OG for all of the great birthday wishes today. It might seem like something trivial, but the OG really made today a great birthday.

I feel that I've kept it pretty well hidden as of late, but I've confided in a select few that I've been terribly depressed lately, and since I sincerely hate to bring anybody down with me when I'm depressed, I tend to let these negative feelings weight me down and down and down....that's not healthy.

However, everybody made today awesome. Shit, just the fact that I was able to get a decent thread going with the #1 Song on your birthday thread, it was the outpouring of well wishes from everybody that kept me smiling all day. So like normal, I'm here to thank everybody here for making today awesome and putting me on the positive side of life again.

THE OG ROCKS!!! Phone Post

You're a good fellow. Happy Birthday Vulva.

Didn't know it was your bday

But happy birthday! Phone Post

Hope this works....slight homo Phone Post

Happy Birthday to one of the good guys!!

I give you the gift of +3!

Paramount Donkey - Didn't know it was your bday

. Phone Post

Happy birthday brosky!

Paramount Donkey - Didn't know it was your bday

^ Phone Post

Happy birthday bro.

Hope you keep in good spirits Phone Post

MULVA ? Phone Post

sgotwalks -

Happy Birthday to one of the good guys!!

I give you the gift of +3!

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words.

To be honest, the best bday gift I could get was being able to surprise my wife with her birthday gifts today since we both are June 18 bday buddies. I got her the Nook HD+ 9" tablet plus a bunch of other shit and she didn't have a clue.

So that and all the kind words that I got from my OG Brothers and Sisters today, it was just awesome all around! Phone Post

Happy Birthday, +3

Happy Birthday you Fabulous Vulva!

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - MULVA ? Phone Post

Hmmmm, is MULVA the combo of MAN VULVA or does MULVA mean

Most
Undercover
Lesbians
Vulvas are
Attrocious Phone Post

happy bday son! Phone Post 3.0

Marty the cat -

I know you don't know this SN but I love you, bro. Happy birthday to a great dude!!!

Ooooh sweet! I love a good game of "Who's this OG fren o'mine"....I just suck at it LOL

But thank you very much!

Again, I just wanted to thank everybody.....honestly today was great because of my OG and Real Family Phone Post

Today was a great day to have a birthday. That would trip me out having a wife with the same birthday. Happy birthday my birthday brother. Phone Post 3.0

Lol, I worked for a chick who was born on Christmas, and both of her parents were born on Boxing Day. I always thought that was hilarious.

Happy bday valvu! Hope it was a good one! Phone Post

Hey everybody, it was an awesome day. The only thing that sucked was my wife worked some serious OT over at CPS yesterday, but she's of today. She had a ton of these "free bday coupons" ender she signed us up for.

In sorry, we're going out for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and going to see "This Is The End" at the movies today.

It's a celebration bitches! Phone Post