Thank You UG!

Wassup UG! I thought I had an account on here but I can't get to it so it took a bit to get this one approved. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here for all the kind words and tweets that have helped me get back to the UFC and for pushing for me to recieve the performance of the night bonus this last weekend.

Patrick Williams is an Animal! I wish nothing but the best for him moving forward.

I'm a little banged up right now but I feel so blessed its overwhelming.

I'm surrounded by the best team, Joseph "Hoss" Janik of Knuckleheadz Boxing, Bryce Armendariz of Royal Sports MGMT, and my longtime training partners like Joseph Leonidas Henle who have helped me every step of the way.

I'll def be around a lot more now that I have my login.

Get at me!

Congrats Chris :)

Someone get this guy a Green Name!! Phone Post 3.0

Cheers man.

Dude great KO! Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Awesome performance Chris. Well done! Phone Post 3.0

Amazing KO, Chris. Phone Post 3.0

It was a great finish. Too bad we can't post a gif here. Phone Post 3.0

I don't have much to say, just echoing what will be said over and over...that was an insane ko. Phone Post 3.0

perfect knee! congrats

Green name him! Phone Post 3.0

I was there! Great fight!

Just don`t come around when you want something,and everything will be just fine.

EVERYBODY needs to see this. I made this just for this thread.  That was amazing, Chris, and we are all looking forward to seeing more of you in the Octagon.

Awesome ko mate ! Congratz on ya win Phone Post 3.0

That shit was THEE most perfect flying knee I've ever seen. Mad props and cant wait to see your next fight! Phone Post 3.0

Congratz man.....was an amazing KO! 

Great work! Congrats!

Sick knee ong blak Phone Post 3.0

Nice knee! Phone Post 3.0