Thank you WEF!!!

My post above have nothing to do with business. I was telling a story I thought someone would like to hear. It seems like Jason Reinhardt enjoyed reading what I had to say. This is a public forum. I hope reading my story will help others out when things like this come up.

Yes your right, Monte Cox is not my manger. When he has time and I need, he dose help me out. Monte tells the truth and thats hard to find in this business.

Like I said before...
"Thats not the way to treat a fighter, who is willing to help out a show and fight on short notice".....Joe Jordan

You know ,I think a lot of these people who help run these show, just don't understand what it takes to get your body ready to make a long trip and take a tough fight on short notice.
Fighting alone is tough on the body. Stepping up on 2 weeks notice and taking a title fight is no piece of cake. I was going to do this because I have fought for the WEF before and was treated great and yes I was even paid on time.

I guess what really gets to me is the lack of respect. See I still believe in the " I help you, you help me, I do you a favor, you do me a favor. I tell the truth, you tell the truth.

The last time I fought for them was on short notice also. So this was going to be the 2nd time I was going to help out.

I know, I take things way to personal. I'm not a good business man. I'm way to honest.....Joe Jordan

You were not lied to. You were not misled. We put out a request on the UG for several fights we needed to fill. You answered one. We tried our best. We worked with the best intent. A failed deal is not a lack of respect. Things didn't work out.

People clicking on this thread should have a chance to hear about the real story...THE FIGHTS

Here is the final card with winners

1 JesseRovinsky (WINNER; tko)vs Richard McCasland ...
2 Freddy Ferronni vs TJ Cook (WINNER; ko)...

3 Marcus Santos(WINNER; submission) vs Rob Bailey...

4 Matt Hershberger (WINNER; submission)vs Attila Nagy...

5 Scotty Johnson vs Ryan Nakamora (WINNER; ref stoppage)...

6 Antony Rea (WINNER; submission)vs Leo Sylvest...

7Charles KRAZYHORSE Bennett (WINNER; ko)vs Glen Mincer...

8 Jerome Smith vs Mike BOOM BOOM Buchkovich (WINNER; decision)...
9 JamieLevine (WINNER; decision) vs Chris Myers

Nothing was signed. No money had been exchanged (ie flights booked).

I will take a very long time before people trust the WEF because of things that have happend in the past with Jamie . I'm not saying anyone was , or is wrong this time . But as long as Jamie is around the WEF , things will be said and ANY problem will be amplified ten fold . Look how many people cried "work" from Jamie's fight ( I wasn't one of them but it was said ) .

I don't mean this as anything against you Renee . Johnny Walls has always spoke well of you and Johnny's word is good enough for me . I have delt with Joe (Jordan) in the past as well . Joe has always been honest with me and I look forward to working with him in the future . I think maybe the lines got crossed somehow and this might just be a misunderstanding .

Maybe his planned opponent watched the tape of Joe fighting Jens Pulver. That would have made me think twice LOL

Johnny Walls, thanks man. Not many people saw that fight. For the 1st time in my life, I'm happy to have loss. Because of that loss, I moved up to Iowa and now train with the best team in the US, if not the world. I will be living at the gym as soon as it opens up.

ATTN: ReneeRosensteel

I had a fight with the WEF. The money was worked out. The travel was worked out. The fight was a title fight. So tell us why the fight was called off really. All I get from you is "we could not bring the fight together". Ok I understand but why? Its that simple. Why was the fight called off after I made all the effort to come down? Joe Jordan

Renee, your a fucking cunt and jamie is a fat piece of shit that does worked fights so he can be a champion in his own fantasy land, you are all con artist, ive been around enough to know, i.e. i was the main event for a wef show, and the next day i was suppost to ref some grappling matches for jamie, i show up to ref and this fucking chick renee tries to charge me to get in the civic center so i can ref jamies grappling matches for free, plus i was there to pick up my check, she makes a big fucking coniption about it, and threatens to call security on me, so finally after 5-10 minutes of arguing with her ugly ass i saw someone i knew from the civic center and he let me in around back. to put it simply, shes just a straight up dork.

chad mutha fucking saunders

cs, I didnt know the internet was available in the county jail?

by the way your fight career is looking so promosing. NOT!!!

LBISLAND... i know your renees girlfreind and all, but is that the best thing u can shoot back at me, im not fighting right now cuz the money is no good, im still training and staying in very good shape, and im just turned 22, i have to no reason to rush right now, adding to which ive never even been to jail u stupid fuck. shows how ignorant you are and how little u know.

ttt for " Why was the fight called off after I made all the effort to come down? Joe Jordan"

lol

ttt for the truth...Joe Jordan

Who is LBISLANDGIRL exactly?

I would say a guy like Saunders fight career is as promising as he wants it to be. If it's the same Chad Saunders i'm thinking of, he tough as hell, and very talented!

This is the same Chad Saunders who faught my friend Jason Black right?? If it is, your only making yourself look ignorant by making comments about someone of his caliber's talent.

Jason Black is a stud...Joe Jordan

Joe Jordan:
I gave you a way to communicate. Continued whining, pathetic self-martyrdom, along with flagrant distortion and manipulation of the truth will get you nowhere. I do not do business in public forums. You initiated the action; we tried to make it work; it didn't; and you lost nothing. If you have been as deeply traumatized as you claim by a potential deal that was two days old, you should consider choosing another sport. The business end of this is obviously more than you are able to deal with.

Chad:
I was running the gate at the grappling tournament. My job was to make sure that everyone paid to get in. You were NOT asked to be a referee. You were NOT on staff. You came after the event had started and were too cheap to pay the $5 to get in the door. You got mad when I did my job and asked you for the entrance fee. This whole incident is more than two years old. Quite frankly...this is silly.